Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

My dad had a spyder when I was lil. We lost a wheel on an overpass going 90k skidded down to the shoulder then went looking in backyards by the freeway until we found it. Stole a lug nut from each of the other wheels and limped back to the place that we got tires from that day. The dude that did the change got yelled at rank by his boss and fired on the spot.

My dad had a brown one back in 84, I loved it ;)

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, I haven't looked into it, I'm dissapointed, after the S2000 that Honda put out I imagined the next big deal to be.....well.....big :(

The S2000 was an amazing car for what it was. Even in stock form.

The issue people are having with the NSX is that it may be the slowest super car in production.

I bet it's not "slow." But is ain't no Corvette, Porsche, Ferrari, or a GTR.

I bet it's not even a Mustang GT.

Now, for the first NSX...dog turd. The Integra GS-R would beat Acura's first attempt at super cardom. Unimpressed.

• Like 1

I know this has come up before (and I was too chicken to look at the video) but, how do people with this condition do certain things.......

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/jessica-cox-was-born-without-arms-but-that-hasnt-stopped-her-from-breaking-records/news-story/f2e06bf8e6c5484419462a2f90ec5a54

Stanly!

I know this has come up before (and I was too chicken to look at the video) but, how do people with this condition do certain things.......

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/jessica-cox-was-born-without-arms-but-that-hasnt-stopped-her-from-breaking-records/news-story/f2e06bf8e6c5484419462a2f90ec5a54

Bidet? I once saw someone painting with their feet when I was small. I knew nothing. I found it more magical than anything I had ever seen in a cartoon, and all I ever did was walk on them. Thrilled and intrigued that here was proof of the impossible..... 

• Like 1