Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is a lower body seal just below the diaphragm spring that is there to keep engine oil out. Must be leaking. The weeping hole is to let gas out instead of into the lower part and into the crank case. It will likely run forever like this but there will be a problem if the diaphragm ruptures and gas leaks down in there.

smoke u will appreciate this .... this is my honda 250r motor ... built by arhlen lehman at lrd .. one of the last long rod stroker 330 he built before merging with the ass hat people who ruined LRD perfoamrance.... its custom machined cases ...full niks cylinder ......custom rod crank and tranny gears...... dropped on the kickstarter shaft (after several other attempts to drop it and break it ) blew the back out ofthe center case...... :(

FA99FBBB-B88D-4F5E-B378-65108B236D04_zps

9003F83B-F5A5-4D05-B908-E86B2DCB8522_zps

im sure its worse then just this .... i had a fortune in this build and its un used sitting there on my shelf ...

losi comp rock crawler...custom worm drive axles and dig tranny destroyed after a touch down celebration ...

7E276F35-1DE8-47B4-9717-2A88167E4D72_zps

i never took pics of the two onroad race rc cars that got destroyed ...

• Like 1

I am angry at myself for how angry I am letting this make me. Probably because it was planned for me to be a victim of this type of bullshit a while back, but caught her before it could get into full swing.

I wonder if we can fix that case. You're probably in no mood to even fuck with it at the moment, but I bet it can be fixed with some effort.

but yes your right that shit is all back burner shit right now ... the reef tank was a tough loss to swallow too ... lots of old corals and frags ... gone .... some of my oldest colonies ... left for dead...along with my fish rock and sand

Ha ha too funny. I told Jcock he must be some bastard to attract that much crazy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What do women want???? fuck knows....

What do men want? That's easy a woman that is only crazy in the sack.