Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I used to do that. Such a cool feeling having brand-new socks.

Did that for 3 years or so.

I don't do it now either, but in the service, there were times we would change socks twice a day. It was a hard habit to break, not the twice a day thing, but the new socks all the time deal.

safety tip of the day......

when trying to free up a stuck brake caliper piston, with high pressure air , use a C-clamp to catch it.....

i sent a piston about 40 ft this afternoon  :crying:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Noob. What did you think was gonna happen?

safety tip of the day......

when trying to free up a stuck brake caliper piston, with high pressure air , use a C-clamp to catch it.....

i sent a piston about 40 ft this afternoon :crying: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I had a nozzle shoot off of an air hose today. The hose started flailing around like a mad cunt.

Kinda like the noise this crazy bitches honda made when too many vtex

20131108_211130_zpsa1f6ce6d.jpg

A dark drizzly evening, deep in the maze of suburbia streets, I see a familiar but unwelcome sight. It'd been a long time coming, over a month, and many cities away from here. The events that had been set into motion to get me at that place, at that moment, were very unlikely. A friend stranded on the road side, an uncooperative retail store, and a last second u-turn to go down this destined road.

It'd been close to two months since I last saw this piece of work driving on the road, in another town far far away. He'd been holding up traffic for miles, driving 15mph under the speed limit. When I got my chance to pass him, he sped up just so I couldn't get around. I had a second chance to pass him, but this time he pulled into the oncoming lane to block me. Eventually I was able to escape that situation with the proper use of the throttle, but the memory of how this person behaved will not escape me.

When I see him again, in his mostly nondescript truck, I get closer to confirm. When I look down at the speedometer, needle far under the speed limit, I knew instantly. It seems this is the type of person that selfishly antagonizes others on the road... but this time is different... this time, I'm in a much faster car. Petty vengeance, idealistic comeuppance, logic and prudence... momentarily forgotten. The stage was set...

-Robert