Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Son Of A Bitch Mother Fuck Of The Mountain Tops!!! Milk In My Radiator.

I blew the head gasket on the SR 510.

Crying7-1.jpg

I knew the motor had a weak ass stock gasket, so really it was just a matter of time. It's bad timing though. I told myself when this happened I would rebuild the whole motor. Nothing too ridiculous, just a stout rebuild so I could push the boost to 18psi safely, but I don't have the scratch for that right now. So I'm tempted to just replace the gasket and do a little tidying up on the valve train. Valves guides, seats, springs and retainers.

• Like 1

They both look like men.

They both acted like bitches.

i fell kinda bad for that racist ass hole.... i mean hes a racist but that chick totally set him up ..... u can tell the conversation is being controlled by her and shes breaking up with him and hes not handling it well ... u know being all 70 and shit .... we all said shit we didnt think about in the heat of the moment when it comes to woman ... (well i havent but i should have for the shit thats happened ,  but i havent cause im totally aware of ramfications).... but he still shouldnt have said it but the dumb bitch knew what she was doing for sure ... i hope they sell the team to microsoft and move them bitchs up here ...

I agree with what you're saying and that's saying something, because I'm a worthless hippie, bleeding heart drain on our great nation kinda guy. Yeah, he's racist, no doubt, but he managed to keep his pie-hole shut about it in public for a lot of years and I assume would have continued to do so. And you're right, I have said some shit during the heat of battle that would make that look down right tame. Granted, none of it was racist, but still BAAAAD. And now to keep with our regularly scheduled program............

I like frogs.

Just listened to their whole conversation, tried to set a link but not working.

I didn't know the NBA had the power to sell someones team for them.

They both sound like nut jobs.

rich people...... not handling success well ...ever...