Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

after all he is right ... he way over pays them and allows them to buy a lot of unneeded things ..... i think it woulda been better if he was self depricating and said,   shit if it wasn't for my money you, manlady, wouldnt even be here sucking my wrinkly pickle and circling my nether region with that forked lizard tongue i bought u baby ... its not racist to say hey I'm the boss and i put food on there plates .... when im talking about my old and young employees..its racist cause political correctness casts a shadow on everything .... if his team was al white and shit would this be the same deal .... no .... its not like he was dropping n bombs and shit .... christ i mean he is a racist!!! but no different then most christians are judgmental as fuck

• Like 1
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's old generation and it's a struggle for old racists to get by today. I didn't think he even said much really unless they didn't play all of it on the news. Younger people are, I think, a little more tolerant and certainly know not to speak your mind when it comes to race. Don Imus... same thing, old and probably not aware they are saying things unacceptable. Well things don't change in one generation. It will take a lifetime for this to go away.

Guest Rick-rat

At one time I was considered to be a racist, I drove a white truck with white wheels, white canopy, and raised white lettering. I wore white tennis shoes, white socks and white t-shirts and very little hair on my head. I had a white cat, a white dog, and a white cockatiel. I wore white underwear with a slight tint of brown in spots. Now I have white hair and a white beard, but no white vehicles and wear colored t-shirts, so I am making progress

Where I grew up it was all Caucasians, before I was drafted I only met 1 adopted boy from Japan and a few native Americans, never spoke or knew any African Americans until I was 19

Shit. I'm the only white guy on my street. 

I have overcome this by playing loud angry music, doing all yard work with a HUUUGE machete, and setting huge random fires. 

I do not get fucked with ever! 

My neighbors across the street bring me plates of carne asada every time they BBQ. 

Life is good being scary and white. 

• Like 1

Shit. I'm the only white guy on my street. 

I have overcome this by playing loud angry music, doing all yard work with a HUUUGE machete, and setting huge random fires. 

I do not get fucked with ever! 

My neighbors across the street bring me plates of carne asada every time they BBQ. 

Life is good being scary and white. 

Get offff my lawn!

I think Mike was the only Canadian last year.. nothing to be worried about.

Na, ohmrchristopher was there from Kelowna. The dude drinking from a stack of pop cans taped together.