Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

what's that unfamiliar liquid?

Well we don't have many seasons but the two we have seem to have quite a bit of that stuff included. Honestly though, i don't think i could ever live where it was dry and hot 90% of the time,, i think i would go batty.

• Like 1
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well we don't have many seasons but the two we have seem to have quite a bit of that stuff included. Honestly though, i don't think i could ever live where it was dry and hot 90% of the time,, i think i would go batty.

It's an odd feeling having an annual precipitation amount around 3". I miss the rain so much. 

• Like 1

Horse fucking  shit.

The blower only blows what's in the air and your walking through it and breathing it anyway.

Take a good look at the wet paper towel dispensing lever and think where the last hand that used it was. Unless electric eye type. Then think about the flap lid on the garbage pail then the door knob to the rest room you have to handle.

It's better that you don't think about some shit but blower vs. hand towels?..... pffffft.

In the shopping centre toilets here as an example,the paper towels do not have a dispenser - they are loaded into a horizontal angle wall mounted dispenser that when one towel is pulled the next one automatically comes down ready to be pulled out so there's no touching of anything but the paper.

The bins they have also are an open from top style of bin so you do not touch anything on the bin to dispose of the paper towel.

The pathogens to be worried about are not the ones we inhale but the ones we receive and transfer from touch.

From my experience with medical facilities I always use the edge of my inner and outer wrist to turn the water tap on and off so I am not touching the tap dispenser and where there's a door that can be pushed to open or close I use my knuckles so that hand contact is not needed.

Your wet hand will act like fly paper for germs. Coursing that much air past your hands in 10 seconds is likely equal to an hour in bathroom air. And since your wet hands dry, the germs stick, then stay. I've always considered this less sanitary, good to know I'm right.

There are more molecules in a glass of water than there are glasses of water in all the oceans so likely at one time much of it was someones piss. But so what? it isn't piss it's just H2O distilled billions of times into rainwater. The gold in your wife's wedding band may have been part of Cleopatra's necklace or a golden idol..