Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

who makes that lift?  I can't find anyone making one like that.  I like the concept a lot.  

shit if i had seen this before an hour after my bedtime i would've taken some oics and tried to figure it out. when i'm out there tomorrow i'll make a run to the shop, take an oic along the floor so you can see the height of it and see if there's any markings on the stickers. but probably rotary like someone said, i'm too tired to remember

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I put the keys to the garage in my pocket ,, to avoid any such feedback from my wife.

the shop and detached garage are mine, the lady of the house/nanny will be using half of the house garage for her van. 

An above ground 2 post lift would be a helluva lot cheaper to buy and install..  My neighbor installed his himself and i believe it was $3000. delivered ( about 8 years ago).  I can't imagine what a company would even charge for setting a rotory up but i bet it would be substantial

i'm thinking i might keep the 1 post for brakes and tires and oil changes but i'm wanting to get a two post as well. i want something i can get under without having to bend too much yaknow? maybe an overtall two post or something idk

Just saw The Bird Man tonight and holy shit I was blown away. For anyone who thought Hollywood's lost it's soul to the block buster franchise cash cow, this film proves there are still actors and writers who can actually tell a story out there. This picture is a cold hard slap in the face to the studio super hero gravy train.