Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So here is some random shit.

My lady came home last night in a bit of a bad mood, blah fucking blah....

Tell your lady to tell her boss to STFU and get that little Asian prick into counseling. Arrange it for the same nights that they should be in counseling to gtf over it and stop bothering people at work about it. Then tell your lady to stop getting involved in  someone else's shit. If they think you are a good listener they will keep coming back. You should train them otherwise so if they see you coming they go the other way.

I like my issues, they keep me functioning in proper society and holding a job. If it weren't for ny issues there would be no holds against me and I probably would've jumped off a cliff years ago. I've eaten after ny child and hugged a stranger. Haven't washed ny hands countless times and have eaten taco bell enough to have favourites. It's a matter of things I prefer and prefer not.

What was great about the whole encounter was after I told her I have issues with bodily fluids she questioned how I have (her exact word) intercourse. My reply being "well my issues have gotten a lot worse since my last girlfriend 2 years ago but at the time I was able to console myself with the fact that I was getting something enjoyable out of it so I could put the issue aside for a few" she's used to my frankness and has learned not to ask questions she really doesn't want the answers to

Eat after a kid and hug a stranger. Use a restroom at taco Bell and don't wash your hands. You won't die.

Remove the word issue from your vocabulary.

• Like 1

Saw a girl crying today while telling whoever she was on the phone with that she doesn't have clinical depression and that she just likes to sleep..... I don't think the crying was helping her position any

I also know that her baby daddy and her have separated just recently and by the looks she was giving him when they happened to be in the same location within the last week told me it wasn't her choice and she wishes it weren't so. I feel sorry for the baby that's in the equation somewhere

Saw a girl crying today while telling whoever she was on the phone with that she doesn't have clinical depression and that she just likes to sleep..... I don't think the crying was helping her position any

I also know that her baby daddy and her have separated just recently and by the looks she was giving him when they happened to be in the same location within the last week told me it wasn't her choice and she wishes it weren't so. I feel sorry for the baby that's in the equation somewhere

dude, I see this shit all the time, I forgot the term for it. Were they really, really, young? 

the girl will not admit being depressed and abandoned in fear of looking weak, most of the time the teenage father is beating her.

Tell your lady to tell her boss to STFU and get that little Asian prick into counseling. Arrange it for the same nights that they should be in counseling to gtf over it and stop bothering people at work about it. Then tell your lady to stop getting involved in  someone else's shit. If they think you are a good listener they will keep coming back. You should train them otherwise so if they see you coming they go the other way.

if I ever had kids I'd teach them to be bad listeners when it comes to other peoples bullshit.

If you can sleep, you're a disgrace to depression. Being so tired that you can hardly move, speak or breath, but still can't sleep a wink for weeks on end. THAT'S depression. If not, you're a fuckin amateur and need to work on being more fucked up.

• Like 4

if I ever had kids I'd teach them to be bad listeners when it comes to other peoples bullshit.

Problem with hyper sceptical children that can pick any story apart faster than johnnie Cochrane,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, they become teenagers. 

like my middle son.

:sneaky:

She's 21-25. He's mid to late twenties and looks like he'd much rather not be around her. Left rather quickly when they were in the sane location and she was sending furtive glances in his direction. I don't know the full story mind you, I just catch them in Tully's every now and again

dude, I see this shit all the time, I forgot the term for it. Were they really, really, young?

the girl will not admit being depressed and abandoned in fear of looking weak, most of the time the teenage father is beating her.

His name is Albert,,,,,,,,,,,, pronouned ( AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLbERT!!!!

Used in a sentence,, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLbERT!!!! Get the fuck off your ass and take the fucking garbage out to the fucking cans !!

so drop the Al and there you are

This is my second try at parenting 16 year old,, It's not a matter of listening or even minding,, if they sit there and agree with you as to whether or not the garbage actually needs to be taken out,,

yet 45 minutes later the garbage under the sink is still there.

This one is glad he ain't in your house

My daughter actually listens fir the most part. Or she just goes really slow at whatever you told her to do and then cries when you yell at her to hurry the fuck up. Five year olds man