A 410 Goon moves to Hawaii

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

@pedro. Best bet is to look on my Instagram @swedishcadillac, You will half to swipe through about a year of building my house and family pictures and there are some pretty good shots of how I cut her up and fabricated the air system as well as some decent videos... While you're there you'll have to check out my Datsun Guru, @just_joel510 wagon build too. He helped with mine and rocked his own build..,

• 3 months later...

The show had assigned judges who went around with clipboards and took notes. When the awards were announced I won the "under construction" division... It was quite a surprise when they announced "best in show" and awarded it to my little wagon.

I want to go to a show where the trophies are skateboards!!!   ^_^

• Like 2

I am still too busy with life to get the wagon running, but, that has not stopped me from buying some rare parts late at night.

d3af9321-0dd4-4de2-9e90-c0c71efc085d_zps

JDM bluebird steering wheel

Damn! Love that. Thought those were unobtanium. Have to find one if I decide to keep my 411 wagon.

• Like 2

Damn! Love that. Thought those were unobtanium. Have to find one if I decide to keep my 411 wagon.

Got it from Japan. Have another cool wheel that my @bluebird_society friends got for me on the way, it's a 2-spoke Cherry XR-1 wheel!!!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My coworker moved over to the big island.  Before she left we were looking at houses on zillow.  I'm really thinking of moving over haha.  I could actually save enough to buy a house with a yard instead of never being able to afford one of the new $500k "affordable" one bedroom condos here.  But first I gotta stop playing with cars.

Love the new house buddy.  Super jealous.  I'll round up the OSI guys to make a trek out to there soon.

• Like 1