Ratsun's pay it forward thread(v 2.0)

Guest 510kamikazifreak

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys up in Oregon and Washington are in proverbial 620 heaven. Parts in abundance. Down here in southern California...not so much. You wouldn't imagine how much time I spent just trying to find a solid rear window glass. It's easier finding parts for a covered wagon down here (same technology, I know). 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

20160510_155726_zpswioc5gyk.jpg

20160510_155758_zps1aydrref.jpg

They're not overly beautiful or stylish but I figured they were worth throwing up here before scrapping them. I didn't clean them before pics but they are in decent condition with need of cleaning.

Isuzu Rodeo steelies, no I don't have any of the snowflakes lol

As the pic shows, 15x6, they have a 3 7/8" backspace. Might be a decent upgrade for someone or would work for winter swap outs.

Just to let people know, I'm way North WA and I won't be making any special trips to deliver these.  I do on occasion head south towards Everett to hang out with friends on the weekends, so some arrangements could be made.

• Like 2

20160510_155726_zpswioc5gyk.jpg

20160510_155758_zps1aydrref.jpg

They're not overly beautiful or stylish but I figured they were worth throwing up here before scrapping them. I didn't clean them before pics but they are in decent condition with need of cleaning.

Isuzu Rodeo steelies, no I don't have any of the snowflakes lol

As the pic shows, 15x6, they have a 3 7/8" backspace. Might be a decent upgrade for someone or would work for winter swap outs.

Just to let people know, I'm way North WA and I won't be making any special trips to deliver these.  I do on occasion head south towards Everett to hang out with friends on the weekends, so some arrangements could be made.

in my garage, nice to meet you rjawm

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...