Ratsun's pay it forward thread(v 2.0)

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Reposting my dibs from Redeye. Sadly, it's not for a 510. It's smaller than a 510. In the pic below, the bigger lens is 510. Its there for perspective. The smaller one is the one up for dibs. You pay shipping.

20160719_123459_zpsw8udxgct.jpg

Also available, ugly, but good condition 720 coolant and washer fluid reservoirs. I have a crushed a number of these because they can get fragile, so let me know if you have a use for one or both. You pay shipping.

20160719_123621_zpshugvgrlx.jpg

20160719_123632_zpsgqbuxklr.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reposting my dibs from Redeye. Sadly, it's not for a 510. It's smaller than a 510. In the pic below, the bigger lens is 510. Its there for perspective. The smaller one is the one up for dibs. You pay shipping.

20160719_123459_zpsw8udxgct.jpg

Also available, ugly, but good condition 720 coolant and washer fluid reservoirs. I have a crushed a number of these because they can get fragile, so let me know if you have a use for one or both. You pay shipping.

If you have the turn signal.. I'll take it. Hit me with the shipping cost and done.

• Like 1

Nothing of high value.. but here is my offer.

Rising sun air freshener in white peach.

Two block out plates. Not sure what they are for.. I just know they aren't for the vehicles I own.

IMG_20160722_213208_zpsvqqioojt.jpg

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

20160719_123632_zpsgqbuxklr.jpg

With my toss up of the Rodeo wheels but no dibs on anything, can I put dibs on these without an immediate new part offer?  Does that meet with approval?

I'll most likely be throwing up a set of the old style 15x6 chrome Pathfinder wheels as soon as I have a chance to get the shit tires off of them.  Please let me know if these aren't worth it to anyone though and I'll see if I have something else to post up.

This style, but chrome.  And would include a set of the black short 2wd center caps.

nissan-pathfinder-wheels-62331-b.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

With my toss up of the Rodeo wheels but no dibs on anything, can I put dibs on these without an immediate new part offer?  Does that meet with approval?

I'll most likely be throwing up a set of the old style 15x6 chrome Pathfinder wheels as soon as I have a chance to get the shit tires off of them.  Please let me know if these aren't worth it to anyone though and I'll see if I have something else to post up.

This style, but chrome.  And would include a set of the black short 2wd center caps.

nissan-pathfinder-wheels-62331-b.jpg

i uh...... i guess i'll scoop these. i'll figure out my offer tomorrow

need to figure out what i want to put up. might just be a working before emptied and pulled master cylinder. not sure

• Like 2

i uh...... i guess i'll scoop these. i'll figure out my offer tomorrow

need to figure out what i want to put up. might just be a working before emptied and pulled master cylinder. not sure

Hobo, you could have them sooner if you're willing to deal with the tires that are mounted on them. 

I could just bring them over as is or you could pick them up, either doesn't matter to me.

• Like 3

Hobo, you could have them sooner if you're willing to deal with the tires that are mounted on them. 

I could just bring them over as is or you could pick them up, either doesn't matter to me.

tires make for easier to stack and should be picking up a manual tire changer later today. i'll shoot a pm after i figure out what i want to put up

• Like 2