POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think your eyes are playing tricks on you. Cowl panel looks like it's just between the wiper arms like any other 68. 69+ extends passed the arms.

:blink:  Yup, it was my eyes!  Damn, I don't normally miss details like that.  Insomnia 1, Kyle 0 :no:

OOOOOHH OOOOHHHHH OOOOOHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:

• Like 1

There's already one offer on this. Too bad we can't see the dollar amount.

I've seen this car in Castro Valley, girl friend lives there, so many dattos in Castro Valley!  But I really don't see the 4K price being right.  If rebello built that motor that is probably close to 4K right there.

I've seen this car in Castro Valley, girl friend lives there, so many dattos in Castro Valley!  But I really don't see the 4K price being right.  If rebello built that motor that is probably close to 4K right there.

I email him to see if its legit. I live in Pleasanton which is like 10 to 15 min drive for me to Castro Valley.

• Like 1

Report back your findings!

So here are my finding after I emails them about the car with basic question about it and I included my phone number so we can schedule a time to meet to view the car. This was there response lol SCAM?

image_zps5605a61b.png

imagecopy_zps2e30b635.png

So in a nut shell thats the response I got sounds like a scam if you ask me. They did not answer any questions in my email. 

Yup complete scam!  I was thinking this since he or SHE is trying to sell it not actually using ebay, so the buyer is not protected.

From selling a lot of shit on CL you run into these scams.  Its a typical scam.  I just hope someone doesn't fall for it.. I mean people have bid on it... poor souls.

• Like 2

A friend of mine bought one of these in the late 90's specifically to drive from Salida, Colorado to La Cieba, Honduras where we were raft guides for the winter. It hauled him, his girlfriend and me, with 5 whitewater kayaks and 2 surfboards on the roof rack flawlessly during the 5 day road trip. My favorite part were the rear doors which slide back like minivan doors. When we would get off the main road and drive up the dirt roads on the river we worked and played on, we would open both "helicopter doors" and roll through the Jungle roads in style. I flew home early, but my buddy drove her several thousand miles home at the end of the season. I love wagons!

• Like 1

"The car likely needs 75 to 80 hours to repaint and get roadworthy."

And you want $33,500 for it?! Normaly I don't like to use fowl language, but WHAT THE FUCK!?!?! New champion dumbass has been found!

• Like 1