POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have ran into three CL car ads that when contacted said they would have to mail the title to me for one reason or another. Have also been noticing a lot of PO died will get paper work to you.

New scam?

Hmm, nice to know. Ad had a number and what not  just never got an answer via txt or call so my guess is someone was probably trolling the owner or something

why does this car keep pooping up and who is going to pay $15,000.00 for it?????????? There are sooooo many 510's on c.list right now, shit tons of them........nice ones, 

Don't you work? How are you able to post at all hours of the day?

If you can call watching the Chappelle show work,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, then yes i work. 

I respite care, ( so to speak)  and that don't always end at a set time,, or need to be "doing stuff" all the time,,,, and my wife is a paralegal.. We bought this place in 89 when we were 24 years old and have never financed anything else ,,,ever. ... So pretty low budget. 

• Like 1

1970 datsun 510 wagon project with drag racer  :confused:  wheels

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Datsun-510-wagon-/111562472643?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19f9a43cc3

$_57.JPG?rt=nc

Terribly unfortunate listing.  The lead photo is of a barely recognizable corner of the engine bay in thumbnail form, and it doesn't show up under "cars and trucks" so who would be able to know it is not just an overpriced datsun 510 part?  Looks like a pretty clean project - especially for an east-coast car.

1972 510 2dr shell starting at $100 on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1972-datsun-510-Rolling-Shell-2-Door-No-Reserve-/271726183563?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f4424848b

$_12.JPG

might not be a bad deal if the price stays low and you have a garage full of parts to finish it.

he has a lot of 510 Interior/misc parts for sale on eBay also -_-, trying to make as much on it as possible it seems (if from that car)

Modify Datsun 510 610 240Z Engine & Chassis (Fisher - 1973 (bernal heights)http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/pts/4819374827.html

00909_3Wp3wxJlQnR_600x450.jpg            39u3MIS.gif

This is the rare and highly sought 1973 first edition of How to Modify Datsun 510 610 240Z Engines and Chassis by Bill Fisher and Bob Waar. This bible is a must-have manual to both regular owners and performance chasers alike. 

This manual is totally intact with no pages missing or marred. Condition is good and not soiled by fingerprints, grease, grime, notations, or highlights. 240 pages in length, filled with pictures, component diagrams, charts, graphs, etc. 

$80 -- Firm