POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, but I heard a 69 Camaro could be had for around $3000 Base and $5000 as a killer car. Hey but I am only a youngster of 50. But that was a car, not a "shell" of a car. Also, we are talking 45 yrs on the Camaro and 2-3 years ago on the "shell".

You missed my point, I don't mean to sound like a dick but if you didn't know prices on desired cars tend to rise. It has become a trend for people to bash and complain about what other people value their cars at implying that it should be a lot lower, the same people complain when they get a low ball offer on their car thinking they have the golden car? Anyway I thought this was "post craigslist ad here" it's looking more like "let's bash/cry/whine about craigslist ads here"

I can't speak for anyone else but I come here to check the ads for stuff I want to buy.

These don't come up a lot, but it does have an issue, you can see in the first photo that the door is caved in.

It would have to be pretty nice  for it to sell for that price while not running.

These are hard to get parts for, the carb guy I sent my carb to could not even get a rebuild kit for it, I had to send him the gasket kit I had.

It also looks like it has 521 hubcaps, they are definitely not 320 hubcaps. :(

65 Datsun 320 $1500

http://medford.craigslist.org/cto/4804229970.html

Gonna try to look at this and see if it's as good as it looks!

These don't come up a lot, but it does have an issue, you can see in the first photo that the door is caved in.

It would have to be pretty nice  for it to sell for that price while not running.

These are hard to get parts for, the carb guy I sent my carb to could not even get a rebuild kit for it, I had to send him the gasket kit I had.

It also looks like it has 521 hubcaps, they are definitely not 320 hubcaps. :(

Good call Wayno I don't want to insult the guy but if I go look at this I will mention it to the seller. It does seem that my area has a lot of these or at least did because I would see them for sale a lot and not cheap.

I guess one would have to keep in mind that I will rarely pay a lot for something that does not run, the last L320 I bought I payed $400.00 for it, and I drove it home, and it was straight except it didn't have a box, it was a great deal.

The last 320 I bought I paid a small fortune for, and it did not run, had no brakes, not even an emergency brake, they had to get some used tires so it would roll onto the truck, and most of the truck was in boxes, the guy I bought it from even had to install the engine/transmission for transport, because I wasn't going to have it rolling around in the box, but it was a U320, so I paid what he wanted for it, after he got the title for it.

It's really all about how bad do you want one, I will say this, if you are tall, sit in the damned thing first, there is not a lot of room in an L320, they built them for people with a Japanese stature, in other words, short people.

The NL320 I bought from Mike was a daily driver, it had a lot of upgrades, I paid what he was asking, I got a great deal on that one also, funny thing is that I did not go over to his house to buy his truck, I went to look at it to see if all the parts were in some photos I had of another NL320 basket case down in Modesto CA, which later I figured out it had no VIN tag.

Good call Wayno I don't want to insult the guy but if I go look at this I will mention it to the seller. It does seem that my area has a lot of these or at least did because I would see them for sale a lot and not cheap.

nissan - $1800 (san jose east)  http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/4850617522.html

00b0b_5TyRQmpnD0M_600x450.jpg

00b0b_5TyRQmpnD0M_50x50c.jpg00b0b_5gA5XPbKtVI_50x50c.jpg00M0M_krdeX3G4ll8_50x50c.jpg01515_aBfEc9yItz2_50x50c.jpg00D0D_eGfLwjdmtl6_50x50c.jpg00n0n_8JCy7bZqfdv_50x50c.jpg

1982 nissan 200 sx odometer: 170paint color : red size : mid-sizetype : coupe drive : rwd fuel : gastransmission : manual title status : cleancylinders : 4 cylinders

condition: good

For sale nissan 200sx with low miles only 170k with 5 speed transmission good interior. It runs but needs an intake hose replace it comes with steeli wheels if interesting please call 
show contact info

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
  •  

1972 bmw bavaria - $3500 (rocklin)   http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4847997470.html     :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

00d0d_gGYxRGyTluv_600x450.jpg

1972 bmw bavaria odometer: 156000VIN: 3132118 paint color : bluesize : mid-size type : sedan drive : rwdfuel : gas transmission : automatictitle status : clean cylinders : 6 cylinders

condition: good

1972 bmw bavaria 3.0 

auto 156k original miles

rebuilt engine at 80k

4 wheel disc brakes

original glass and leather upholstry

very clean inside 

runs great

$3500 o.b.o.

marcel

• Like 2