• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://fresno.craigslist.org/cto/4579282117.html

Datsun 510 - $5000
00c0c_6ZlVAMrofYH_600x450.jpg
00Y0Y_1biTLnj42Ch_50x50c.jpg00e0e_l8gdMyL3IPD_50x50c.jpg00c0c_6ZlVAMrofYH_50x50c.jpg00V0V_8NlOhSnWSWJ_50x50c.jpg00404_ef2dMx43sBq_50x50c.jpg00N0N_gKxmljVE3YJ_50x50c.jpg00p0p_fWAYeqNhQTM_50x50c.jpg

1971 Datsun 510 odometer: 127paint color : white size : compacttype : coupe drive : rwd fuel : gastransmission : automatictitle status : clean

1971 DATSUN 510 

Clean title; registered 
2dr; rebuilt L16 odometer reads 127k , Auto transmission, interior re-upholstered, Libre racing wheels, good tires, new brakes, disc/rotors/drum/lines, carbs rebuilt. Well maintained , all fluids constantly changed , oil, coolant, ATF, differential , brakes. 

Runs strong, starts right up. All electrical works. Garaged kept. 

Asking $5000.00

I just looked at the green 2 door. Pretty much 100% bone stock except for an aftermarket cb and rust free. Easily worth asking price but i guess that subjective to the buyer. Only rust i could find was a fist sized Flintstone in the drivers floor. No big deal. Its an auto and not running but everything is there.Its even even still got the horsehair floor matting. Pretty sure the seller has a build thread here for a different car? The silver two tone you can see in the pics. Wish my wife would let me spend the money cuz itd be mine. Dude selling it has full price offers they just cant get to it today. Act fast

I just looked at the green 2 door. Pretty much 100% bone stock except for an aftermarket cb and rust free. Easily worth asking price but i guess that subjective to the buyer. Only rust i could find was a fist sized Flintstone in the drivers floor. No big deal. Its an auto and not running but everything is there.Its even even still got the horsehair floor matting. Pretty sure the seller has a build thread here for a different car? The silver two tone you can see in the pics. Wish my wife would let me spend the money cuz itd be mine. Dude selling it has full price offers they just cant get to it today. Act fast

He has it listed as a Manual transmission.  So it's really an automatic transmission?