New Classifieds

Ah ha, I see you did archive the old classifieds....

Well at least we have that much info to research from.  In a couple years, the prices may be out dated, but it will still give an idea of what price to list for.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a suggestion and not a complaint, does anyone that can make decisions for this site read this thread anymore?   if the admins are resolute in keeping the new classifieds, having model sections instead of "engine, drivetrain, ect," would be quite an improvement.

this is a suggestion and not a complaint, does anyone that can make decisions for this site read this thread anymore?   if the admins are resolute in keeping the new classifieds, just change the name of the old classifieds to new and use those......the old way would be quite an improvement.

i cant seem to get motivated to work on my goon at times.... what do u got for that....lol

I got the project datto section, where you can watch other people build their Datsuns and hopefully motivate you to work on yours :fu:

tried that ... i spend all day interwebzing..... then get hungry, then get tired, then get regretful... then post suicidical ideaolgies on ratsun in a attempt to get sympathy .....which fails so i make a sammich and cry in my potato chips.....

maybe i will try potato salad next time

i cant seem to get motivated to work on my goon at times.... what do u got for that....lol

well i had a windshield and radio bezel, but since you have them now i would think you should be motivated by new parts and what not.... 

definately excited ...... made some braifded lines to hook my master cylinder to my proportioning valve.....they were gonna be little bitch hardlines so hopefully that will get me past my brake blocks

cool,  some sites will only consider ideas if a mod or admin suggest them, so i wasnt sure if my comment was falling by the waste side because i wasnt a senior member.  im glad that its something that could possibly happen.

tried that ... i spend all day interwebzing..... then get hungry, then get tired, then get regretful... then post suicidical ideaolgies on ratsun in a attempt to get sympathy .....which fails so i make a sammich and cry in my potato chips.....

maybe i will try potato salad next time

Jcock you've mistakenly posted here instead of Insomniacs.

• Like 1
Guest Jamee

Jcock you've mistakenly posted here instead of Insomniacs.

he didnt get any sympathy in insomniacs, thats why he posted here. I know because I followed and licked the tears off his potato chips.

can an admin respond as to why the classifieds shouldnt be divided by models.   id like to stop checking this thread

2eDeYe" post="928906" timestamp="1369946714"]

It probably should be, but it is not... yet.

That is about all the answer your going to get at this time. Sorry.

The old classifieds was only three sections, vehicles, parts and wanted. Now we have four with an 8 part sub set for parts.

I realize that, but of we are going the route of categorizing things, to me, sorting by models would make more sense then the current set up. Had the classifieds remained the old way I'd have never had said anything

I was saying we never had that in the old classifieds. Even breaking down the parts into 8 sections is a bit much.... but... ?

So in vehicles for sale we should have

210, 310, 410, 510, 610, 710, 810? 

Patrol

520/521/620/720/D21

1200, B210, 210 then

Roadster 240/260 280z/280zx, 300zx,

200sx (s10/S110/S12) 240sx (S13/S14)

Top heavy don't you think? Perhaps condensed down? Curious how you would break it down.

I say have a vote poll...

The new classifieds

or the old version

Let the users decide?

Except that this isn't a democracy. It's more like a benevolent dictatorship with good intentions..

• Like 3
Guest 510kamikazifreak

Except that this isn't a democracy. It's more like a benevolent dictatorship with good intentions..

Well some good may come of it,

But the Dictator stuff fuck that isnt Ratsun at all :lol: