Why Datsuns ?

Why do you do it ?

I will tell you why as I see it, there was a time when one could buy a vehicle made/designed by the manufacturer, it got decent fuel mileage, and it had a distinct look, this was in a time before a bunch of corrupt people decided to get together and tell the said manufacturer how to build their vehicles, it doesn't bother me that these corrupt people wanted the cars built here instead of off shore, but the fact that they decided they knew how to build them better than the said manufacturer, well that is why they are not called datsuns anymore, that way it can be claimed, we didn't build that, it's not a "DATSUN".

So this is why I like datsuns, because they are datsuns, and you can even tell it's a datsun from a distance.

Oh and I forgot about this reason, I got into them when datsuns used to be cheap to buy parts for.  :rofl:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Idiot!

I'm too tired to flame you, go back to your needlework forum.

Guess you have that right, bring it on, well when you wake up of course , and only after you had time to think about how flaming you want to be today. Oh and that bit about needlework I thought a guy as flaming as you might understand or at least be open to gender neutral fun activies, good luck with that dude

• Like 3

Oh dear, another insipid post from a noob who just doesn't get it !

Bye Bye fucktard.

If you want to learn what it takes to be a man, and not a prepubescent teenager who's balls clearly haven't dropped, look at the thread(s) from Speed_Office!, and his subsequent retractions.

No more from me you poor thing.

Hopefully your crack whore momma tucks you in to bed tonite!

rat, you need to calm the fuck down before you make yourself look like even more of a dumbass than you already have. sorry that dude had a pretty good comeback to your shit and you didn't like it. you aint the only one allowed to flame people, they ARE allowed to flame you right back.  and in answer to the OP, its all about simplicity for me. I like basic shit lol.

• Like 2

rat, you need to calm the fuck down before you make yourself look like even more of a dumbass than you already have. sorry that dude had a pretty good comeback to your shit and you didn't like it. you aint the only one allowed to flame people, they ARE allowed to flame you right back.  and in answer to the OP, its all about simplicity for me. I like basic shit lol.

I.B.T.L

Ha Ha, dude, this is me being (relatively) calm.

I'll always give as good as I get, though, if I'm going to get a smack down I want it to be from someone with a degree of credibility like Jrock (hi mate) or Datzenmike who (IMLTHO) deserves sainthood for his calmness.

As far as looking like a dumbass, when the OP has contributed enough sensible technical knowledge to this forum, and additionally enough relevant experience with Datsuns as I, and many others have, maybe I'll go a little easier on him (possibly her due to its bitch arse comments).

In the meantime, I'm going back to my latest cross stitch.

I.B.T.L

Ha Ha, dude, this is me being (relatively) calm.

I'll always give as good as I get, though, if I'm going to get a smack down I want it to be from someone with a degree of credibility like Jrock (hi mate) or Datzenmike who (IMLTHO) deserves sainthood for his calmness.

As far as looking like a dumbass, when the OP has contributed enough sensible technical knowledge to this forum, and additionally enough relevant experience with Datsuns as I, and many others have, maybe I'll go a little easier on him (possibly her due to its bitch arse comments).

In the meantime, I'm going back to my latest cross stitch.

Didn't you comment first?

Idiot!

I'm too tired to flame you, go back to your needlework forum.

I let it go, he replied.... maybe you can let it go. Lets not take this any farther ok?

Why Datsun?

Well for one it's not like a '69 rs Camaro. No one is going to show up with an '09 Camaro and say "Camaro? Yeah I got one of those last year that looks sort of like yours." Having Datsuns around today would cheapen the experience. Maybe in 30 years the last Oldsmobile and Pontiac owners will feel the same about their 'discontinued' pieces of automotive history.

Mike, as a (respected from me) mod, you know your options.

Personally, though I'll stand corrected, I see this thread as way calmer than many others I have seen in the relatively short time I have been a member on Ratsun.

Have to say though, if a 12 post noob gets me a slapdown, so be it.

And, yes, I commented first.

I'm perplexed why this thread has piqued your interest?

'Why Datsun' is a great topic. It gives all of us a chance to voice our own reason for our Datsun relationship(s). There are two reasons for becoming a Ratsun member. We all have Datsuns in common. We share in that respect no matter how different we are.

The other reason for joining?...... spam. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

C'mon Mike, your better than that!

The only Spam I see at the moment (my comments notwithstanding) are the OP's perceived trolling on a Datsun forum.

If (and I say this with no paranoia) my comments and postings are perceived as Spam?, hit the ban button buddy.

Frankly, I'm over it!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

'Why Datsun' is a great topic. It gives all of us a chance to voice our own reason for our Datsun relationship(s). There are two reasons for becoming a Ratsun member. We all have Datsuns in common. We share in that respect no matter how different we are.

Isnt that you know you own a datsun when?

This shit needs more fucking tits..

Guest 510kamikazifreak

:thumbup:  :thumbup: :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Well some noobs just join to sell their leno priced over grown rusted out "show quality" rolling shell that really doesn't roll and really isn't any sort of quality.  ^_^

Fucken rights,and other join to sell..boobs...

Boobs I might buy,but the fucking L.e.n.o overpriced stuff,they can stuff it