I think we all got off on the wrong foot here.

I don't want to mess with the title. He doesn't mind and has time, more monies for that kind of stuff....

I sold the motor & exhaust, that funded my new tires.  Traded the truck for the remaining pieces I needed for the 5 speed swap on my wagon.  Eagle adam got a truck he wanted, tristin got a good running L20, Wayno got a header, and I got my 5 speed swap setup... Not so bad, spread the love on that go around

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I don't want to mess with the title. He doesn't mind and has time, more monies for that kind of stuff....

I sold the motor & exhaust, that funded my new tires.  Traded the truck for the remaining pieces I needed for the 5 speed swap on my wagon.  Eagle adam got a truck he wanted, tristin got a good running L20, Wayno got a header, and I got my 5 speed swap setup... Not so bad, spread the love on that go around

:thumbup:

Awesome stuff,everyone got a piece of the cake :thumbup:

Hi, My name is Talon. I am the proud owner of a high compression '74 260z 2+2,the family car :). I also am very opinionated and I apologize for stepping on toes and breaking the rules of the forum right off the bat. I am new and am learning. This site contains allot of useful information and people,and I hope to one day be a solid contributor around here. I hope you all can eventually forgive my recent retarded transgressions and we can move on and rebuild. Thank you.

my name is Randy  welcome to Ratsun 

I almost didnt click on this because you posted it but I am glad I did 

your apology is accepted and I am glad to see a good thread started by you 

I hope you keep your head on straight 

I was prepared to wipe you over your A grade douchebaggery (don't know if there is such a word), but, at least you've had the balls to come out and admit you were being an arsewipe.

It takes guts to eat humble pie and offer the retraction you did so good on you for doing it!

Gotta say dude, I hope you stick around as this is IMLTHO one of the best car forums I've ever been a member of.

I echo Randy's sentiments, welcome to Ratsun mate and FFS, try to keep your head screwed on straight.

the internet forgets pretty quickly... you probably could have just come back acting less retarded and noone would have remembered what happened before

Yeah cuz remember this.......... in the Canby 2011 picture thread.

:rofl:

ibtl

;

;

If they kept records my guess would be this has to be the all time neg rep title holder..

Yeah cuz remember this.......... in the Canby 2011 picture thread.

:rofl:

.;

;

If they kept records my guess would be this has to be the all time neg rep title holder..

That would be Joey.at -525+