Round two, Bagged and Boosted RIP

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I see why the spare tire well was enlarged. Nice work Casey. 

Very cool! That should make for a much cleaner trunk area and save a lot of space. Smart thinkin'! :)

Thanks, between the old one being rusted out, and wanting to fit the tank, compressor, valves, and battery in there i figured i mine as well redo it.

It took me a little bit to come up with a decent way to put the car on the rotissire, little ghetto but its not going anywhere.

I had to tack the old taillight panel back in for some ridgity while on there, the frame rails flexed to bad without it as soon as i put any weight on them.

20130622_143634_zps666973cc.jpg

20130622_143702_zpsa6747ff5.jpg

20130622_162100_zps90099fb8.jpg

20130622_143649_zpsfd90b814.jpg

• Like 1

Was looking for a certain picture and came across this, man I loved that car... On a happier note, that motor setup is going to be living on in another dime, although I don't think he wants anyone to know yet, and im getting his KA24DE for this build!

2012-09-19_20-01-27_404_zpsf57548a5.jpg

• Like 1

got that frame rail last week ... thanks again casey...... goes along way towards my anger of u selling those dr's out from under me... lol j/k....new car looks dope..... cant wait to see it finished......man thats a lot fo rust repair .... ugh .....but all in good time u will have a bad assery 510 fer der :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Like 1

I didn't take a lot of pics of the show, was more interested in the racing. Ill see if I can find some online..

Casey- do you plan on running a turbo? Or NA?

Man that car looked good :(

I know, even with all its damage it was a beauty

got that frame rail last week ... thanks again casey...... goes along way towards my anger of u selling those dr's out from under me... lol j/k....new car looks dope..... cant wait to see it finished......man thats a lot fo rust repair .... ugh .....but all in good time u will have a bad assery 510 fer der :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

No problem! sorry it took me awhile to get it sent out, sometimes my mind is in a million places!

Wow I'm glad you picked this car up looks like it is great hands

Im trying to do it all right, I cut a few corners with some of the rust repair but im going for a nice car in the long run

hot damn!! rock it out man 

:thumbup:  Im trying!

I KNOW whos getting your motor..........tehehehehee   :ninja:

Haha I hope he isn't disappointed, I talked to him today and he was assembling the motor, and hes been pretty much improving every aspect that I told him I would change (or has plans to)

I didn't take a lot of pics of the show, was more interested in the racing. Ill see if I can find some online..

Casey- do you plan on running a turbo? Or NA?

NA, I figure Im trading all my l stuff for one good motor, mine as well keep it reliable! it might see boost at some point, but it definitely wont be for quite sometime after the car is finished.