Post Your 521.

Dattokai

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought some aluminum angle peices and lined the bed sides with it. I laid some 3/4in. Board on top of it and rhino lined it for now....its actually two peices because im using two window actuators to lift it up in the middle toward the cab to access the bed area.... Im still in the middle of fabrication on it. The picture does it justice trust me! Lol. The pictures also make the bed look long to me also... Don't know why... Maybe the angle??? Or color???

Who the dude that looks like a scare crow on the right, is that to keep your neighbors in line, or a former enemy?

notice it looks like he lives in a trailer park? that is either the theft deterrent system or a former resident or it could be the scarecrow from Jeepers Creepers.

• Like 2

Early Halloween decoration guys...

Hell my moms Christmas lights are still up..

Yeah we put that guy up there a few years ago... he's held up pretty well.  My cat uses it as a practice dummy.... she climbs up and kicks it in the face repeatedly... my Dad pointed out that some people might get the wrong idea due to the fact that he is wearing a hoody.......

• Like 1