Post Your 521.

Dattokai

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its your truck and I dont hate you,do what you want I just think there ugly and to many people run them already.But have at it, a lot of people I'm sure don't like my wheels,but the good thing is I am the only one with them,for now.

Dude I love you I think they would look really nice on your truck. 

How many light blue 521's with off white Titans have you seen?

Color combo looks great. JRock has the off-white on his green 521 and it looks really good. I'm sure yours will look really nice if going that route.

There's a reason so many people run Titans... They are a readily available rim that looks nice and fits well. If that's what you're into, then I'm sure they will come out perfect.

Its your truck and I dont hate you,do what you want I just think there ugly and to many people run them already.But have at it, a lot of people I'm sure don't like my wheels,but the good thing is I am the only one with them,for now.

Dude I love you I think they would look really nice on your truck.

Yea I know. I'm just busting balls!!

Color combo looks great. JRock has the off-white on his green 521 and it looks really good. I'm sure yours will look really nice if going that route.

There's a reason so many people run Titans... They are a readily available rim that looks nice and fits well. If that's what you're into, then I'm sure they will come out perfect.

Thx. Actually the titans in my pic are from a pic jrock sent me to photoshop it. So those are his wheels. Lol

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's my 521's.  The green on is my daily driver.  The Maroon one has a weber and runs but I have not done much to it yet.  I just recently picked up the blue one.  The owner (nice older guy) had just finished putting a new high-performance cam, head job and water pump on it.  I haven't done much to it either.

P1000455-1.jpg

P1000459.jpg

0516121211.jpg

20130526_210121_zpsacbef7b5.jpg

20130608_081810_zpsf645bc92.jpg

Also, I made up this T-shirt of the 521 diagram and wore it to canby.  I drew it in AutoCAD and created a postscript file that the shop used so it's pretty detailed and nice lines.  I also put some shading in the windows to make them standout.  I'm going to have a bunch made for me and the fam.  If there was interest I could make some extra and make them available for the going rate + shipping.  I'm working on one for the PLG222 and roadster.

Here's my 521's.  The green on is my daily driver.  The Maroon one has a weber and runs but I have not done much to it yet.  I just recently picked up the blue one.  The owner (nice older guy) had just finished putting a new high-performance cam, head job and water pump on it.  I haven't done much to it either.

P1000455-1.jpg

P1000459.jpg

0516121211.jpg

20130608_081810_zpsf645bc92.jpg

Also, I made up this T-shirt of the 521 diagram and wore it to canby.  I drew it in AutoCAD and created a postscript file that the shop used so it's pretty detailed and nice lines.  I also put some shading in the windows to make them standout.  I'm going to have a bunch made for me and the fam.  If there was interest I could make some extra and make them available for the going rate + shipping.  I'm working on one for the PLG222 and roadster.

I put in an order for the t-shirts today. They are hoping to have them to me on the day before I leave here for Canby. If all goes well, I will have some there.

• Like 2

I put in an order for the t-shirts today. They are hoping to have them to me on the day before I leave here for Canby. If all goes well, I will have some there.

That's outstanding! Please put me down for at least 1 in size xl. How much will you be selling them for? I'll need to budget for this & a few other things at Canby. Thanks!

I am not good enough for canny but I would sure love a Xxl please or triple x.

Let me know how much and your paypal.

Thanks

Ray

I was hoping you'd make it to Canby. I'm looking forward to meeting some fellow Ratsun-ers.