Post Your 521.

Dattokai

Look out big sTanker there's a new GREEN truck in town ,91k and real straight ,maybe sr20na ,now I have a green wagon and matching truck even has long chumps 15x7s,keepers both ,my son wants green wag. Have two forsale , blue runner 5spd and red 521 with rust free body for sale on CL.104_2180.jpg[104_2181.jpg[url=http://s1183.photobucket.com/user/Alleycatgarage/media/104_2179.jpg.html]104_2179.jpg[

• Like 2
  • Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks good, I like the bare metal look myself, I would like to see some billet wheels though.

I hate billet parts,especially on classic cars/trucks! Some old school wheels,like slot mags would look good,the wheels you have on,especially with those tires make for a nice contrast with the bare metal body! Very,very nice !!

• Like 1

It looks good, I like the bare metal look myself, I would like to see some billet wheels though.

I hate billet parts,especially on classic cars/trucks! Some old school wheels,like slot mags would look good,the wheels you have on,especially with those tires make for a nice contrast with the bare metal body! Very,very nice !!

stockers with dog dishes and trim rings would look good

I would like to see some billet wheels though.

not all of us can wipe our ass with 20dollar bills.

it looks mean with those meaty ass tires

from far it looks like a hot wheel. i think we should send pictures of to those bastards and have them start making 521 hot wheels like they did the 620

• Like 1

I don't have MONIES like that, I've got my other project to dump monies into, this 521 is just my daily Driver.

not all of us can wipe our ass with 20dollar bills.

it looks mean with those meaty ass tires

from far it looks like a hot wheel. i think we should send pictures of to those bastards and have them start making 521 hot wheels like they did the 620

Jun Imai is a hot wheels designer and a member on here, but he hasn`t been on for awhile.

• Like 2

Jun Imai is a hot wheels designer and a member on here, but he hasn`t been on for awhile.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jun was already worki.g on a 521. He created the 510,& wagon,the 620 pickup,the mad manga,& several other "Japanese Nostalgic" Hot wheels. I've been looking for the 510 wagon in stores ever since it was announced that it would be made. I've only seen it on ebay so far.

• Like 2