Post Your 521.

Dattokai

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Finally figured out how to get these to show up, I had to delete part of the IMG code from photobucket to get them to work, sorry I'm new at this.

Anyway this is my 1970 521 I've been working on all I have done so far is to put a new L18 in, a rebuilt webber carb and the new wheels and tires. I have a lot planned still!

204446_10150243348336885_8008330_o_zpsc4220633_10150243346876885_6217915_o_zps0e

• Like 2

Ok Finally figured out how to get these to show up, I had to delete part of the IMG code from photobucket to get them to work, sorry I'm new at this.Anyway this is my 1970 521 I've been working on all I have done so far is to put a new L18 in, a rebuilt webber carb and the new wheels and tires. I have a lot planned still!204446_10150243348336885_8008330_o_zpsc4220633_10150243346876885_6217915_o_zps0e

Nice truck! Congratulations & welcome to Ratsun ! I've been to Kalispell,& also Whitefish before. I Loved it there. I used to have several friends that lived there,& also over in Conrad,Ledger,& a few in Bozeman. Everytime I've visited Montana, I've wished I could just move there.

• Like 1

Nice truck! Congratulations & welcome to Ratsun ! I've been to Kalispell,& also Whitefish before. I Loved it there. I used to have several friends that lived there,& also over in Conrad,Ledger,& a few in Bozeman. Everytime I've visited Montana, I've wished I could just move there.

Thank you :)

That's cool maybe I will see your truck next time were down there!

I hope you will haha. Hopefully I will be out driving it again soon, I'm currently not working on it because I don't have a garage and it's a little cold here to be working on it lol. It's running but I got a few little things to do before I start driving it around, there was varnish in the tank when i got it so i have to deal with the effects of that and clean and drain the tank of course, also it had a 4.11 rear end put on it so it need to fix that, that's really the only difficult thing, not sure what i plan to do there yet. but that's pretty much it for mechanical then it should be running awesome i got an almost new L18 and put that in it and I plan on getting it completely sanded down and repainted then its really all just little stuff and anything else i decide to do to it :)