Post Your 521.

Dattokai

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you did not take a close look at my truck did you.And I am redoing mine to look factory his and mine don't look factory from side angle it looks good but down a 45 degree angle it does not look right to me.

I've only gotten to page 10 on your thread, I did skip to the last page just to see what's happens in the "end" (up-to-date).

I will keep reading!!  I do love your truck too.  As long as we are on the topic, give me a spoiler, what happened to the L series you spent good $$ on building, because I see there is a (KA or SR?) in it now...

I've only gotten to page 10 on your thread, I did skip to the last page just to see what's happens in the "end" (up-to-date).

I will keep reading!!  I do love your truck too.  As long as we are on the topic, give me a spoiler, what happened to the L series you spent good $$ on building, because I see there is a (KA or SR?) in it now...

That my friend is a FJ20 in the green truck and my red 1 has a KA24de in it.The red truck i bought like that it was done already not the best job but it works,my green one is my baby,thinking of going turbo next narrow rear end 4 link it and then re strip for paint,the red 1 is my run around truck.But i am making that one look better to it needed help when i got it,not to much but there was things that needed to be addressed.