Post Your 521.

Dattokai

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It's a really nice truck, no doubt about that, but it's not a 521, fact is it looks like a bunch of years all fabricated together, them are 520 fenders and hood, it may have some lower 521 sheet metal put in there because 520 sheet metal could not be found for replacement, I would really like to see the inside of them 520 fenders to see if the original turn signal holes had been filled.

It does have early 521 inner fender wells, it could be a 521 box, the skirts have been lengthened, as well as the rear skirt behind the rear wheels, it has a lot of mods.

Might even be a 521 grill.

NOT mine & I know he's somewhere here on the board..... I just found this video today.

By the way, you can see the road in the background, and see the traffic also, a lot of bikes/motor cycles there.

It's a really nice truck, no doubt about that, but it's not a 521, fact is it looks like a bunch of years all fabricated together, them are 520 fenders and hood, it may have some lower 521 sheet metal put in there because 520 sheet metal could not be found for replacement, I would really like to see the inside of them 520 fenders to see if the original turn signal holes had been filled.

It does have early 521 inner fender wells, it could be a 521 box, the skirts have been lengthened, as well as the rear skirt behind the rear wheels, it has a lot of mods.

Might even be a 521 grill.

By the way, you can see the road in the background, and see the traffic also, a lot of bikes/motor cycles there.

I thought this thing looked a little 520ish

I agree 100%.

It's a really nice truck, no doubt about that, but it's not a 521

The only reason I post it here was .........  he is calling it a 521 & I know when I saw it in another thread he didn't post very many pics... I couldn't find that thread to put this in   :(

I need one for shop truck ,have three here, but need space at this time , one guy has two in back yard I am also maybe getting , and my desert partner is trying to negotiate a lot deal for six 620s in various states so I have a few in the works Whitey has twin sunroof ugh.Still have my 17x8 Eagle alloys and na sr. for my keeper

• 4 weeks later...