project hako

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty rough shape but awesome none the less. Looks like there is a nice set of buckets in there maybe? 

Idk how it can be said the mirrors are authentic just from that pic but regardless nos sets sell for 200 bucks on yahoo jp. I would just keep them. 

The headers could have been done like that for clearance but since its RHD Idk why they would need to. 

thanks everyone for all your comments . i'm pretty excited to get started also. i'll post up some pics this week end but as you will see i definatly will be starting on the drivers side. i think that was the side facing the ocean and its gonna need alot of love under neath. passanger side is not that bad at all but the other side makes up for it. interior is also pretty good i could jump in there right now and probably get away with it. i just couldn't beat the price and the guys are really cool at the shop i work out of. my plans are to bring it back with me in about 3-4 years when i return there and maybe another car also. but for now just one at a time here.

well i had to work this weekend but i did manage to get up there for a couple of hours. i got it in the garage and started on the front end  between beer and chating. hopefully next week i'll have more to show                                            .march22_zps69564e3e.jpgmarch23_zps3d4c79db.jpgmarch24_zps57687ae2.jpgmarch21_zpsfa8c8c24.jpgmarch2_zps882bb27e.jpg