Back To Life

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning Jeff, yah, the weekend of the datsun show up here'd be sweet, but, I don't think I'll be ready in time for that. The shell needs some major work before I can even get it through VI so, that'll come first before the engine swap. You coming up this time for the September show? I usually hang out at the autocross instead seeing as I get grief if I go to the show.... I'll have to be a good boy this summer and get a whole shitload of house projects done to go then I guess!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a fan of the 68 grille :D Its second to the Blue Bird one... I'm just dreaming on that one.

Looking good dude, you best pass your drive so you can roll your 510!!

P.S no stress :D

• 3 years later...

Pics from Canby 2011:

5834655883_f091c770a8_o.jpg

5851922791_874423bbfb_o.jpg

5852474876_3637f09e22_o.jpg

5852475006_1c97e6d73f_o.jpg

5851923345_cb1edc854c_o.jpg

5904673695_f3e41191f8_o.jpg

5905232692_7588549cef_o.jpg

5904672901_04b241dea9_o.jpg

ca17.jpg

• 9 months later...

found my thread from way way back! I have posted pictures a while back of the four door but since I found this one I will start it back up. This past year has been pretty crazy for cars with me while still keeping my 2 510's since I would never sell them. Getting distracted by my first s13 which i bought with the $700 money from that lady hitting my 2 door if you guys remember. At the time I had always wanted one so this is how the car ended up.

rusty12.jpg

rusty13.jpg

BN molded widebody, coils, diff, wheels, threw a turbo on the KA, had it painted and I just kept putting money into it so I had to sell it. It was a good looking car but to flashy to drive to work so up it went on craigslist.

After that I picked up another s13 coupe from icehouse for half the price of what i sold the white hatch for and told myself to leave it how it was. I did that for a while until I had the wheels powdercoated by Idol Rides. Then bought some brick headlights and a dmax wing. fast forward to last month I had some money at the wrong time and purchased an sr20det with all the stock sidemount intercooler and piping so the ka came out 7pm saturday night and the SR was in and running 3:30am sunday morning. It was a long night since there was snow on the ground. What it currently looks like.

rusty14.jpg

Now back to the four door. I was trying to find an sr20de for it since I had dreams of having two sr dimes and came across Rich wanted to sell his after he ended up wanting an s14 sr20det for his wagon. so jeff and I made the ferry ride to his house to check it out.

rusty11.jpg

arriving to Richs.

rusty8.jpg

After paying him some money down I had picked it up two weeks later and put it on the engine stand and order a lightened flywheel and new clutch, along with a short shifter,exedy and b&m is the way to go!

rusty10-1.jpg

rusty9.jpg

out with the old, in with the new.

rusty7.jpg

after sitting for a month with the motor in it, waiting for the radiator and couple other parts finally had some time to work on it. Here are some current pictures from lastnight (girlfriend took the pictures)

rusty1.jpg

rusty2.jpg

love being shoved under the dash soldering wires!

rusty3.jpg

Jeff hard at work!

rusty5.jpg

plugging and taping some final wires.

rusty6.jpg

I will keep you guys updated now since I have a camera and internet at my apartment so stay posted!

Jeff hard at work!

I will keep you guys updated now since I have a camera and internet at my apartment so stay posted!

Where he should be :lol:

Congrats on getting a place of your own :thumbup:

P.S. Saw your valve cover being operated on last week :D