GOONS check in

gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is what i bought from kenny two years ago aong with a plethora pof parts....

3cc3f154.jpg

a661e3ab.jpg

this is where it sits today...

0523191C-5E18-4B41-9788-74C41941876F_zps

6459F533-F4E5-4770-B1F3-65286F621F62_zps

which is cool as fuck but still slapping the first pics together and driving it sounded like a fun time ...... man it will be great when done but some4times i wish i would just KISS.....

note to tanker ... get two deep in a goon and your missing why we datsun ....

didnt get to work on the goon this weekend shince izzoing my shit

• Like 2

yeah and those wheels suck and are cheap garbage i will give u 100 bucks for them .... lol ....i will pay shipping ...please and thank u

Very nice!! I really like those wheels! My Goon is still at 4x4 height too,but that will get changed evemtually.

Thanks!  I actually don't like the wheels right now because of the 4x4 height.  I'll see how they look when it's lowered with 280zx struts, but may end up swapping them onto another car.

Thanks!  I actually don't like the wheels right now because of the 4x4 height.  I'll see how they look when it's lowered with 280zx struts, but may end up swapping them onto another car.

\

swap to mine please /././.

LOL loren ... u said a affordable set of flat lips ... me too ... i been riding my unicorn around for two years looking for the same thing

• Like 1

\

swap to mine please /././.

LOL loren ... u said a affordable set of flat lips ... me too ... i been riding my unicorn around for two years looking for the same thing

That's funny! I actually just want a set of meshies,not just the flat lip style. A co-worker of mine has a really nice reconditioned set,with tires,but I think he was asking $700.00 for them. Too much for me to spend right now. I never have liked the 200sx wheels I have on now,but they're better than the rusted,crome flakeing off 4 spoke Appliance mags that were on my car when I bought it. I'd like to have some rims with gold painted centers,preferably Techno's,but again I can't spend that much $ on wheels.

First post, first 510

72 ka24, disc brakes all around....taillights are different but I like them

20140307_201010_zps4597a926.jpg

Welcome,

Nice goon.  She looks like she goes.  Not a fan of those tail lights, but I kinda don't like the stock tail lights either, so I completely understand why one would change them.  

joels right those aer the "nice" trailer lights...looks like led with stainless trim ring......i personally like the stock tails .... and think i don't like oval trailer lights ... whats wierd is thats a lot of work to mod that to accept that tail light,   so why not start with something besides  a 7 dollar light ...... not that i would ever dream of changing a goon tail light to anything anyway but i wonder?

• Like 1

yup closer look ... they brought out the sheetmetal to meet the light below the belt line... hmmmmm not a fan .. .sorry ... think it looks like a after thought after they saw how much new oem tail light lenses would be ....rest of the car is fucking sweet ...love the slots..... bummer about the tails ... this is why i cant buy used cars ... i would openly question the guy when i was looking at it..... sellers dont like "what the fuck were u thinking..." as a negotiating ploy

• Like 2

joels right those aer the "nice" trailer lights...looks like led with stainless trim ring......i personally like the stock tails .... and think i don't like oval trailer lights ... whats wierd is thats a lot of work to mod that to accept that tail light,   so why not start with something besides  a 7 dollar light ...... not that i would ever dream of changing a goon tail light to anything anyway but i wonder?

I couldn't tell. You fuckin youngins have better eye's than I do. If you were to go thru all that work why not some caddy lights. I think that would have been better.