GOONS check in

gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The red fendered wagon front and center was moving to Eugene so we all stopped by to hang out. It was all planned on the ratsun Facebook page. Maybe the next time will be 5-10 or Canby...

Sounds good.

• Like 1

Then why should he let you know?   :rofl:

I was wondering why you said that, then I went & read what my post said. I don'the know how the word "don't" got in there. Probably the dam spell-check on my new phone. I haven't quite got the hang of using it yet. I'd defiantly like to join the group.

Looks really nice with the slots Dwane. Can you get it a little lower???? :rofl:

Not much :w00t:! It's stupid low actually.

Frisco510 says his cross member is 4" off the ground. Mine is less than 2". It actually drives really well at this height but I can crank up the spring perches to go anywhere distant. The exhaust is what scrapes. Time to have it redone.

Frisco510 says his cross member is 4" off the ground. Mine is less than 2". It actually drives really well at this height but I can crank up the spring perches to go anywhere distant. The exhaust is what scrapes. Time to have it redone.

Just cut a hole and run the exhaust inside the cabin.  :w00t:

• Like 2

Try using a remote exhaust.

• Like 2

Mines all above the frame rails with no tunneling... it is only 2" through the mid section though.

I was wondering how small a diameter I could go with a stock engine. Do you have pictures of how it mounts, Joel? The front section near the tranny is the biggest concern.

I was wondering how small a diameter I could go with a stock engine. Do you have pictures of how it mounts, Joel? The front section near the tranny is the biggest concern.

Sorry for the shit quality... low light and cellphone don't mix  :mellow:

jHptJ7z.jpg?1

PGE82to.jpg?1

TaugjYL.jpg?1

All 2" through the mid section like I mentioned... then it goes to 2.25" through the muffler then eventually 2.5" at the tip. My attempt at exhaust tuning :P all mandrel bent to avoid restriction in the smaller section. I will say, she is a bit loud as I don't have room for a resonator anymore.

• Like 1