A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. It's Troy Ermish, not Ermine. Ermine is a type of weasel.  Oh wait...   :rofl:

2. Even that stuff is not "bolt on". 

How many racecar drivers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

1. And the rest of the internet revolves around them. 

Too soon?

To the OP: If you are making only $800/month, you will want to stay away from the Ermish stuff. $$$

Fabbing things is not expensive. It's working with what you have to get the job done.    

Lowering your car should be easy and cheap. Don't stress on it. 

Start your own build/project thread and we can all help ya out and motivate you. 

• Like 1

I think he's referring to getting rid of the solid axle and fitting a 280zx IRS axle to the A10. That's the way I read it.

I take it as he just read that the R200 is an upgrade into a 510. Just not his 510. A PL. 

I so want to remove the 510 badges from my car. Looking for Stanza badges currently. 

• Like 1

Wow, clean looking A10, Datsfreak.

I would love to buy some Stanza badges.... but in the mean time I found a "FUEL INJECTED" badge on the rear of a VW Quantum GL-5 at PnP... Totally going on the deck lid of my A10 when it get the KA put in!

Wow, clean looking A10, Datsfreak.

I miss it some times...   :yawn:

76k miles, one owner, 5spd car with mint original paint and clean black interior. Probably the cleanest one left out there and I sold it like a dumbass...   :rofl:

And it had a September 1977 production date. Could've been one of the first A10 coupes ever imported...

You could just take all your springs out and use plumbers tape to hold the rearend to the body ,, that would be cheap and easy..

Seriously ,,, search lowering your Datsun and you will find many,, many threads on the subject.. I used only info on here to lower my car with only one PM to Philcus to reinforce my findings,, came out better than i had hoped... Do your homework first, it makes your questions less out in left field sounding.

• Like 1

A10's are taken over! Robo we should hang out soon. I need a hand with putting my KA in. I think I've got a few extra beers, too.

Nah, its cuz some guy accually got a datsun, and it happened to be a A10 :rofl:

• Like 1