A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did not know 610/710 had same steelies offset. Good to know, dig the older steelies look. Want to get a few sets when I get my KA swap started early next year.

I completely agree on the steelies look. I'm fairly ignorant on wheel/tire sizes and fits, but don't you want to go to at least the widest 14" Z ,ZX or 200SX steely (which is maybe a 5.5-14; can't remember) mostly for a better choice of performance tires than in 13"? To handle the KA power? Hopefully someone that knows more about this will post accurate information. I have no idea on the fit of a 5.5-14 on an A10.

Len

I have S110 200sx 5.5J14 aluminum factory mags on both my 710s. I like them that much. My goon is lowered and has 215/60R14s and a perfect fit. The sedan slightly lowered has 195/70R14s (or close to that) I doubt the stock 13 steelies would fit over the Maxima calipers anyway.

These would look good an any car...74strutswapjune13027Large.jpg

Bah, Don't be jelly, Robo.... I will have to admit.... I am into this whole project a whopping ... $500 for car + KA.

I got the car for $500 and ended up pulling the KA out of my buddies S13 and swapping in an SR. Instead of paying me cash he just gave me the KA. 

SO, all major components have been pretty much... free.

12hrs of labor and that KA was mine.

Notice I don't have cool wheels? Or a nice paintjob? Haha... No moneys!  :rofl: