A10's U-nite !!!!

A few updated pics of A10 / KA swap!!

KA24DE Bolts right in. 100% good to go. Must use 240sx brackets / mounts. Easy enough! No drilling, nothing. Good to go.

gMEIzHQ.jpg

40A660G.jpg

4gbKm4e.jpg

Enjoy! :)

• Like 3
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ZX strut swap.

I said the HL is the new PL. About time the E/DEs started to be swapped in. This car really deserves the attention.

ZL2.3 maybe with a zx 5 speed and a late S110 H-190 rear end with a truck 4.375 in it. FUCK ME.

Maybe a Z24 from a 720 in an '80 or newer? 5 speed of course. Maybe 3.889 or 4.11s for the low revving stump puller.

• Like 1

The brakes need to be bled so its not done yet but it pulls the wheels in about (i dont remember right now) a half inch or so

In fact it's exactly 1/2".   :thumbup:

Side note: if you switch them side-to-side you'll have better clearance at the tie rod ends. On some cars, as the pads wear down the caliper moves just enough to hit the tie rod end. 

So mhub...you said use 240sx mounts. Like the rubbers?

Yes. I unbolted the entire mount from the engine cross member of the 240sx and installed on the A10

OEM Nissan 240sx mounts, bolt directly to A10 xmember

A7000129753CFW.JPG

Almost all the bigger calipers and/or common brake swaps have that problem. It's honestly a no-brainer to swap them. No downside, all upside. 

Well I have all new rotors and pads and a few thou miles on them. Will keep an eye on this and if I ever take them off to chamge the damper fluid again I'll swap sides.

• Like 1

In fact it's exactly 1/2". :thumbup:

Side note: if you switch them side-to-side you'll have better clearance at the tie rod ends. On some cars, as the pads wear down the caliper moves just enough to hit the tie rod end.

Are you saying switch sides so that the caliper is towards the front?