A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

curses

But when you buy your lady cute shoes and a hot dress you don`t call them yours do you?

Did you get the message about the local to you 510s in insomiacs?? came across those whilst looking for desert area parts and stuff.. Can`t remember if it was co-part search or the other ones..

• Like 1

curses

But when you buy your lady cute shoes and a hot dress you don`t call them yours do you?

Did you get the message about the local to you 510s in insomiacs?? came across those whilst looking for desert area parts and stuff.. Can`t remember if it was co-part search or the other ones..

No. I'll go look now. 

I really just cruise Insomniacs anymore to see what Lou has stirred up. 

How did you find them? I'm not finding shit verifying your information. 

• Like 1

You have to call it a Nissan 510 in the search,, i can`t post specific page because it will time out or some shit ,, which makes link unuseful anyway . so here`s the main link.. I hope it`s not outdated cuz it would bitchen if you could rape one that was closer to you...I put in USA and not a specific region .. Because America

http://car-part.com/

Guest 510kamikazifreak

You have to call it a Nissan 510 in the search,, i can`t post specific page because it will time out or some shit ,, which makes link unuseful anyway . so here`s the main link.. I hope it`s not outdated cuz it would bitchen if you could rape one that was closer to you...

http://car-part.com/

that shit just showed me 150 Million car parts...are there that many 510 parts there? damn...ollz

Datto mike always re-answers questions I already answer.....

Not at all, you said A10 steelies.

Yes I do. Tacoma wa. Stick a10 came with steelies and aluminum wheel covers.

I said the same were available on the 610 and 710 which widens his search options. There may be someone closer to Apache Junction, Arizona with a set of 610/710 rims that will fit.

There are rim options for the 610 and 710 but they do share a same part number for one of their 4.5 x 13 rims. Probably the steely.