A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad the Z20 was made with emissions in mind. At first glance it would seem to have a lot of potential being a cross flow head and all....

Anyway, I'm trading my L20 and 4 spd full swap for a running drivng 81 B310. But if that falls through ill keep you in mind.

The round headlight cars were made from Feb. '78 so they would have to be a '79 model year. The round headlight was used through the '79 model year and till around new year '79 which puts it about half way into the '80 model year and then was replaced by the rectangle lights. Another way to look at it is the '80 model year started with round and switched to rectangle about mid year.

Damn production dates not matching model year dates!!!

Oh. Did you grab that for me?

:w00t:

He had another 79 Toyota Corolla one that was missing the passenger side ,,,, i got you that one for you, and a clutch pedal out of a 79 Dodge Colt,, because i figured it would be easier for you to fix those than start with the right parts in the first place.

;)

I, too, will be able to travel to Lynnwood PnP for you if you would like if Robopineapple isn't able too. Let me know. It's a little bit of a drive for me so it would be nice for a small donation for gas... but let me know!

:rofl:

Ok,,  we are going up there either for Logical1/Franks yard sale or the Carl`s jr meet so we could find Pineapplehead ( at his work if need be ) and the parts would be closer to your Portland connection than they are now.. Somebodies always rolling past here and could we probably meet-up and throw them on the parts train... done it before,, it`s no big thang