A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello, new here. thought I'd share my A10 25819_101208096587025_8059525_n_zps8dedf jeep007.jpg

You're a filthy animal, get out! Haha, just kidding!

I'm putting in my KA24DE into my HLA10 within the next week. Any pointers? From my understanding no mods are necessary to the mounts, brackets, or crossmember?

Driveshaft?

Do the brake fluid resevoirs or booster get into the way?

Let me know! Thanks!

i am mad jelly of all this ka speak................................... fuck me for not having a garage or the know hows. 

here is the link for the flares i bought: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-4-ZG-Fender-Flares-in-Fiberglass-240sx-s13-240z-260z-280z-510-/111157776267?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19e1850f8b&vxp=mtr

i didnt have to modify them at all, they are pretty darn flexable. plus the more you bend them the more or less flare you get >:) all there really is to it is drilling where you need the holes, then cutting the rest of the fender off for the clearance of the wheels.

• Like 1

@ Pineapple have found wheels to fit yer flares?? Have  you tried looking on , Club4Age forums http://club4ag.com/ mostly corollas and Mr2s ( wrong pattern ) and there is some old celica guys there that might,  " know a guy " ...They have changed their site which makes it weird to navagate around in for me..

or hachiroku forums  http://hachiroku.net/forums/

quite a few Northwest members in both of those..

I'm also going with Diamond Racing steelies.... But, Robo if you want a cheap set up right now my coworker has some celica supra 4-spokes for like 150 with no tires.

I think they're 14x7's something close? they would look good though.

.....anf if a remember correctly, there is a Toyota model which uses 175/65/14 tires. Maybe a Yaris? So I could snag some used tires from work that would stretch nicely over those wheels.

Edit: Yes, a Toyota Yaris lift back is the correct size to have a little stretch  B)

I'm also going with Diamond Racing steelies.... But, Robo if you want a cheap set up right now my coworker has some celica supra 4-spokes for like 150 with no tires.

if you go this route we were thinking of using one of the sets we have on a project we have been gathering parts for and i believe these nuts will work with those..

(disclaimahamuck) ...Your measurements may vary

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121166070343?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

and maybe try to find some 225/50/14s so it doesn`t look so ricer :lol:

.....anf if a remember correctly, there is a Toyota model which uses 175/65/14 tires. Maybe a Yaris? So I could snag some used tires from work that would stretch nicely over those wheels.

Edit: Yes, a Toyota Yaris lift back is the correct size to have a little stretch  B)

only problem is i want 15x10, otherwise i would probably take you up on this offer

Can I go ahead and post this here now?

8056FA7C-orig_zps2d9e8481.jpg

Oops. Didn't wait for an answer. 

Shoot me your PP in a PM and we'll make this mine!

It`s aboot time ehh,, I was about one more post from a total meltdown freakout about the lack of pictures of new score ,,,,,, rage subsiding ,, pulse slowing,, anger fading.

• Like 2

Simmer down now. 

If there was anything usable in the yards out here I'd have been posting. 

Funny. I update in this thread more than my own thread on Ratsun. 

I love that all of us A10 owners can get together like this!

Now-waiting for an 80 or 81 manual to show up in a yard soon!

I think the plugs will work (or fit) the round lamps but the wiring is wrong. Easy fix... just pop the terminals out and swap them around.

I put a 720 harness in my 620... square lamps wiring onto round lamps and they didn't work. Three wires... power, hi and low. The power wire is in a different position.