how many of you guys don't run wipers on your DD?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It is illegal to not have wipers in California! I got pulled over in my 1967 scout just because both sides weren't on, it works I had just not turned on the passenger side!

Interesting....I'm king of getting pulled over for the sake of being harassed.

-window tint

-no front plate

-something hanging from rear view mirror

-near bald tires

-loud exhaust

-2" crack in lower right corner of windshield

-stereo too loud

-car too low

These are the things I can remember.......I'm sure there's more.

The only thing I've actually been ticketed for from the above is the front plate......the rest was just an excuse to check to see if my shit is legit...I'm assuming.

never for missing wipers.......

.......that's next, I'm sure.

......I guess I just look suspicious. :geek:

Wow triple pulled over for something hanging from mirror..... Unless u are dryig pot or the loins of the last hooker u desposed of I can't think of a single thing that would get u pulled over if it was hanging from your mirror..... Like I told my buddy cops will think of any reason to pull u over ..... I run no front plates in wa on three of my cars and I haven't been stopped for it ...... Knock on wood

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

let me put it this way when i was building my car i had not found a wiper motor yet so i drove to montery to see my gf at the time well when i went to go home it started pouring and i mean to the point i was considering building an arc and having to drive home with no wipers sucked

the point is put them on even if you dont use them alot you will be thankful when you do have to use them

Washington is like that. Grease monkey ran thru several 1200 parts cars and he alleyways got them going before we stripped them. Then we pulled evey piece off of it but front seats, wipers and rear glass. Because you also have to have rear glass in wsshinton.

Let me ad that a completely stripped stock 1200 is a blast to drive.

• Like 1