Sightings 2, the not a datsun but... Thread

I snapped a pic of this '71 3/4 ton Chebby still earning it's a pay on a jobsite Friday. Don Martin was a dealer in my area for year's. This truck has been in Don's family since new. When I saw it was being used by Don's son to wet down a subgrade for the ready-mix I'd brought him. I had forgotten how massive the old tommy-lifts were!

130614_0000.jpg130614_0001.jpg

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really cool Toyota Cressida

F954DBA7-317D-47AA-BB21-552B7D62DE3B-160

B9FD75E4-1072-4BB7-945C-963412867F50-160

And then this FRS/BRZ/ whatever they're really the same thing why can't it just have one f*cking name

1C668E1F-BCE9-4FB1-BC27-3C05CDE94B24-160

847E59C5-97B0-48C0-B32E-670281DD1F0F-160

I actually really like this car, except that stupid wing. Been waiting a long time to see one with some attitude in person. I would love to know where those flares came from.... you know, if I had a BRZ.

And then this FRS/BRZ/ whatever they're really the same thing why can't it just have one f*cking name

Because its three different car manufactures that released those models... its like what happened in 1990 when the Laser, Talon, and Eclipse were released. Same car, but release by three different companies in different trim

I actually really like this car, except that stupid wing. Been waiting a long time to see one with some attitude in person. I would love to know where those flares came from.... you know, if I had a BRZ.

Thats the Rocket Bunny Tra Kyoto 6666 kit.

I understand the different manufacturers, just that the BRZ and FRS appear so similar, even down to the trim/bumpers/lights...  

Not a fan of much of that companies work (Rocket Bunny) but those flares are too cool. I applaud them for that.

Ive always been a fan of their work. One of the few kits Ive enjoyed... especially since Im not a huge S-chassis fan. I had watched a cool video on them once. On how that shop is basically one dude and he does everything. Hes also a huge designer for other companies too. Plus the owner drives a 510 so theres that :D

Edit: Found it

http://vimeo.com/52611461

That's the Rocket Bunny/TRA Kyoto kit. It was designed using clay moldings and laser scans. You can get it at vivid racing for $3,500 for everything.