72' KA24DE Wagon Daily Driver

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My teacher at school brought his personal project today.  Fucking amazing. 

843007_4388798601679_173619735_o.jpg

that ranchero is bad ass little torn on the 300 straight 6 though its a good powerplant my dad has one in his mustang but if i were building this i couldnt see it with anything less then a 289 under the hood which my dad plans to run in his mustang eventually

whoa you live in a rich neighborhood!

your wagon is freaking amazing! im so jealous!

Why are you getting a new windshield?? the old one looks fine?

We have the smallest/cheapest house within 2 miles  :rofl: 

Windshield has a lot of scratches and a small spiderweb crack... might as well replace it since I'm pulling it to do the headliner. I paid 200 total for glass+seal+shipping from a guy on the ratsun.net facebook group... Thanks Dustin! 

What mirrors did you end up going with?

NOS bullet fender mirrors on eGay... 344$. Waiting for a shipment from Japan... 

And yet I receive no pm lettin me know this..... I tp your beautiful house when your not home as well as pee on all your door handles..... Hahaha u will touch my pee hahahahahabaha in my best villain laugh

I posted a status update letting you know  :rofl: 

Gotta wait for fender mirrors to come in. But within 2 weeks these ugly flag mirrors shall be yours!  :poke:

that ranchero is bad ass little torn on the 300 straight 6 though its a good powerplant my dad has one in his mustang but if i were building this i couldnt see it with anything less then a 289 under the hood which my dad plans to run in his mustang eventually

That's a bad little Ranchero!  Bonvo, not that it really matters but it's more likely to be a 170ci.  Possibly someone upgraded to a 200ci along the way.  Either way, that thing is niiice.

dunno i like the flags alot, but like some1 said. To his own

Gotta be careful typing that one out.. one missed letter and we are changing your location to San Fransisco buddy. :rofl:

That being said, I like bmw flags too.

dunno i like the flags alot, but like some1 said. To his own

Gotta be careful typing that one out.. one missed letter and we are changing your location to San Fransisco buddy. :rofl:

That being said, I like bmw flags too.

Hahaha, good one Draker. 

Yeah, flags really aren't ugly, just poking fun at you guys. To each his own indeed.

In other news, I found a large amount of rust today. Finally got a chance to grind the welds on the bottom of the fender and get it off the car, breaking 3 bolts in the process... I honestly think the fenders haven't been removed. Got a good inspection in there... undercoating was looking flaky... started to grind, look what I found! Surprise!

859835_4435123399770_886364340_o.jpg

858348_4435123519773_543688440_o.jpg

Now normally this would worry/scare me, but next week I am fabricating basically this entire area that's rusted out and welding it in at school, so no harm done and a good learning experience for me. And yes, I am anticipating the same thing on the other side  :sleep:

are those real Ground Controls or fakies??

any news on the other side??

Oh do you have any openings at Real Doll..

i need a job :blush:

Real ground controls, I believe. Not a huge suspension nut but the PO who put them on kept raving about them.. 

The other side, I'm expecting equal or worse; but it's all gonna get new metal..