FNG from N Las Vegas

Pics posted below 8/22/12

An introduction seems appropriate so I'm Chris aka PiercedBoy. Lived in/around Vegas my entire life. Always been involved in the local car scenes since '95. The MiniTruckin' scene is a huge part in my life and I'm a member of Freaks of Nature...

I recently tracked down and acquired my best friend James aka Chubbs '71 521. He passed away Dec '10 so owning this means alot!!

Mike from Bullhead/Laughlin turned me onto this site. Hope to meet some more of you people....

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You need the photobucket app. When looking at a pic in your album on that app, tap the i with the circle around it in the bottom left corner. Then tap the bottom img code. It will say img copied. Then open your safari back up, tap your reply box twice and then tap paste. I only use the regular version of RATSUN. Not the mobile one.

Now on with the show

Welcome home. I was friends with James & remember when he 1st started working on his 521. Im friends w/ mike & live in BHC too. We both attended his memorial & loved how all the Freaks were there. Met Colin in Havasu about a month ago & he mentioned somebody trying to get James's truck back. In fact the metal top dash in it i traded it to him for a flowmaster thats on my 620 ! Kool that it back in your club & get some pix up soon.

Welcome home. I was friends with James & remember when he 1st started working on his 521. Im friends w/ mike & live in BHC too. We both attended his memorial & loved how all the Freaks were there. Met Colin in Havasu about a month ago & he mentioned somebody trying to get James's truck back. In fact the metal top dash in it i traded it to him for a flowmaster thats on my 620 ! Kool that it back in your club & get some pix up soon.

I remember meeting you briefly but your name escapes me. Ya Colin and his wife Cheryl are good people, I talk to them often. Ima need some sources getting that dash back together..its been gutted completely. just an empty shell. No glove box, gauge cluster, heater & A/C anything gone, weatherstip, door seals, etc....

I remember meeting you briefly but your name escapes me. Ya Colin and his wife Cheryl are good people, I talk to them often. Ima need some sources getting that dash back together..its been gutted completely. just an empty shell. No glove box, gauge cluster, heater & A/C anything gone, weatherstip, door seals, etc....

Well you came to the right place.