• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The camper is sitting exactly the same as the last picture posted.. like I may have said it comes down to re build the frame work of each side, I'm counting 5 sides the wing thing above the rear door is its own area, so the two side will be built at the same time, then I'll move to the front rounded part that leads into the roof that leads to the wing area. I may or may not redo the door. I'm not sure if I wanna keep the skim I have or get some new modern looking RV siding. That I'm able to get for some... not for a reasonable price.. ooor take the skin off of an RV my uncle has..

To many things going on.

Dumb ass truck harness.. damn ground wires are giving me a headache!

Getting more hours that are mostly night so that sucks but is nice to get hours.

I'm just living...

Worked on some quads the other day to get them back on the dirt.. been about 2 or 3 years.

• Like 2

Yep. With huge lifter tick an all!

But changed my head and some how fucked up my harness more then it already was and now doing a bit more things.. when I has time..

I was having trouble with my grounds on my harness a few days back so I had to follow some wires deep into my harness to fix my no spark problem..

I've got another harness on the way and some cool stuff on the way.

Helping plan a 620 build with Lexis dad.

But my time has been going to the 3 quads we have here. We're about to go on a trip and they haven't been started for probably 3 years so I've been cleaning them up. Had to massively clean out the garage and that took about two days lol.

Just been doing little things here and there.

Was about to go crazy on some wiring a little while back. But luckily flatcat is a wise auto mechanic and lent me a few helping words.. okay maybe more then a few. He helped me understand my system alot better.. appreciate all the helpful words Cat! :)

Now I've gotta go register my dads truck..

Annnd wight a bull a sell.

Later fuckers.

Jon Ive got a few things that will need to be coated, I'm thinking about sending your way.. or I'll drop them off whenever I take the iguana to the vet up there..

If Ron doesn't wanna build a oven that is..