What I'm working with!

uberkevin

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a feeling that there are two coolant temp ports somewhere on the KA. Maybe not.

If it were me, get one of those hose adapters to fit the sensor or have a bung welded to the top tank of my radiator for the sensor, as close to the upper hose ad possible without getting in the way... or as close to the harness as possible to keep the install somewhat clean.

Have I told you before I don't like e-fans?

• Like 1

Not sure about truck but on s13, the second temp sensor is in the radiator hose.

But telling the switch to turn on a fan is easy. When switch is on, sends power to relay, relay sends power to efan.

• Like 1

jesus its simple u don't even need the relay ... do u ever bother to text me and ask ... hey you done this about twenty times ... i dont use a relay just a temp switch on the ground side of things ... my dual set ups i wire constant since datsun's seem to heat soak the motor once the water pump stops.... they run for about 1300 after i shut off .. never had a problem .. u can use that fitting flat showed .. or i have modified my water neck with a bung to accept the temp switch ... i have two in my truck a summer one in my housing and a winter one in my radiator or vice versa ... shit i gotta change that ,,,,no wait its on the summer setting... two different locations two different temp ranges .... its really irrelevant it was a test i tired ... the 510 with compression issues i just use the water neck one .. its stays running longer after shut down cause it takes along time to get the coolant cool at the neck with the fan ....

side note drove the car today some ... still runs good and pulls hard just idles like a harley and i gotta baby the clutch ... 

• Like 3

Are you sure you don't have one of those radiator hose things in that giant cardboard box.. or over on the other side of that engine by the door?? Could have swore that military guy gave you radiator hoses , shit he gave you the exhaust even

• Like 1