"The Keeper"

Bob3

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for some fucked up reason this happens to me more and more.

to be honest its ratsun or pb maybe,   not u .... i have to switch the way i post pics on here through pb about once amonth ... i am using the image attach now ... but i used to be able to just direct link to the thread but it stopped a while back ... it may be back just been using image attach

for some fucked up reason this happens to me more and more.

to be honest its ratsun or pb maybe,   not u .... i have to switch the way i post pics on here through pb about once amonth ... i am using the image attach now ... but i used to be able to just direct link to the thread but it stopped a while back ... it may be back just been using image attach

and look how it quoted u with out a box and part of my text........supposed to only do wierd shit on ie11 newest update but im on firefox right now and having issues

• Like 1

I'm with everyone else, ditch Internet Explorer.  It's the worst browser ever!!!   Get Firefox or Chrome.

lasvagas11_7990_zps2021556a.jpg

lasvagas11_7991_zps799cf9e3.jpg

lasvagas11_8001_zps19320668.jpg

lasvagas11_8002_zps19438f0c.jpg

lasvagas11_8003_zps4b9f8d29.jpg

lasvagas11_8004_zpscc47b74b.jpg

lasvagas11_8005_zps023b0396.jpg

lasvagas11_8006_zpsec2f2efd.jpg

lasvagas11_8007_zps19ff42ca.jpg

lasvagas11_8008_zpsadcd950c.jpg

• Like 1

I cant wait to you spray it,this is looking good ,in fact very very good. :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

You might see a 521 in your future.

Thanks Jeff

This dime needs to be blocked 2 more times. Then it will be ready for color.

Painting Doors and hood next week.

:thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

Ok kids daddy has been sanding and sanding.

and the keeper looks great 95% there 1 more primer and sanding phase and we are ready for color.

20140122_162126_zps5628d8ac.jpg

20140122_143951_zpsa59fb861.jpg

Most the time on any great paint job it take several sanding stages before paint. I wish there were an easier way but there is not.

• Like 4

Ok kids daddy has been sanding and sanding.

and the keeper looks great 95% there 1 more primer and sanding phase and we are ready for color.

20140122_162126_zps5628d8ac.jpg

20140122_143951_zpsa59fb861.jpg

Most the time on any great paint job it take several sanding stages before paint. I wish there were an easier way but there is not.

James - it's like racing. The act of driving a race car is the smallest part of racing, it's all of the planing and prep work that consumes SO much time. People see the end result and don't consider all of the work it took to get there!

Thank you for all of the great work you and Vic do for the Datsun Community!

You Both Rock!!!  :thumbup:

• Like 2

You guys are awesome. I've always wanted to learn body work and paint but never knew how much was involved. This just isn't something you learn from the community college. They are bondo slingers and take the quick way out. It's great to see another project started by you guys, can't wait to see the final product.

• 1 month later...

Well . . . it is with a heavy heart . . . THIS CAR IS FOR SALE

I've lost interest in this project that I've never seen. It's been almost two years since I paid a 50% deposit in on this car.

James and I agreed on $8,500 for the car, perfect tub with no rust and painted perfectly.

It was to come with; new glass, new front and rear window seals, rebuilt door hinges, doors hung, complete interior (not installed), other odds and ends, no motor or trans, etc.

As I said, I have lost that loving feeling. 

If you are interested here's the deal. James owes the above work and he is owed the balance of $4,250 (he has been paid $4,250 by me)

I will sell my interest in the car for $3,500 and you will owe James the balance $4,250. I loose $750 and you win.

Let me know if you are interested.