cops and 510's

i have had many cops pull me over but never actually had one hit me,

he just kept rolling at a stop sign and bumped me, i looked back and he looked up from his computer, here are some pictures.

honestly it looks like shit now :mad:

IMG_2036.jpg

IMG_2033.jpg

before.

P1010836.jpg

the cop asked me if it was like that before, i said judging by the car it looks like it was bad already but actually it was the nicest piece on the car, and after 4 cop cars showed up and filled out paper work i was late to school.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Asked you if it was like that before? Are you kidding me the dood just rolled his cruiser into your car!! Make sure you file a police report & you can even ask to talk w/ his supervisor. Either way his or his works insurance co. WILL have to pay to have it repaired/replaced.

That's effed up. I had a cop run a red light and cut me off...I kind of wish I hadn't slammed on my brakes and let him hit me. No, he wasn't in persuit, he was stopped at the red going straight, I was stopped in the opposite direction in the left turn lane. Both sides got green left turn signals so I went, and the cop apparently thought he had a green to go straight and cut me off during my turn. He conveniently flipped on his lights right after getting through the intersection.:rolleyes:

true story:

a bigass motorhome knocked me off the freeway

some 90 year old guy driving

the cops showed up and looked at me and my dinged ratsun for a second, then rushed up to the old codger to ask if "he" was "ok" :blink:

the cop in charge decided we should all shake hands and go our merry ways

but i started taking pics, and the cop yells

"hey! i don't want you filing a report later on, because if you make me do that, it's gonna be your fault!" :rolleyes:

(postnote: i guess this belongs in ratsun stories)

Washington County Sheriff's Department owes me $65,000. 19 year old girl made an illegal left across 2 lanes and stopped in front of me. I had the right of way and several witnesses. I was thrown from the vehicle. 3 days in the hospital with a skull fracture and permanent back and nerve damage. Still have no sense of smell. I was sighted with wreckless driving. She got a new car. Why? A cop "HEARD" me speeding. Hospital bills = $25k. Attorney's fees = $10K. Lost wages = $5k. One totalled antique pickup = $25k. Knowing that there is a special place in hell for those badge wearing pig-fuckers = PRICELESS! :fu:

Make 'em pay!:fu: