!!!!!MAY 17th,2014!!!!!***Datsloco's 10th Annual Datsun/Nissan Swapmeet Car Show*** !!!!!5/17/2014!!!!!

Datsloco

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for putting this on It is always a good turn out 

we had fun, saw some friends,sold some parts, bought 1 part

It was great cant wait till the next one  

Had a good time, catching up with long distance Ratsun friends, and glad I was able to open up that canned coffee energy drink for you James...too bad I had to get cut in the process!

Next time, stick to your usual and bring the Coronas! :P

Only took a few but here you go.

IMG_00372.jpg

IMG_00373.jpg

IMG_00377.jpg

A diesel 620

IMG_00379.jpg

Hands down my favorite 510 there.

IMG_00382.jpg

IMG_00383.jpg

IMG_00388.jpg

Ratsun 521

IMG_00396.jpg

I was dig'n his filter/intake set up

IMG_00389.jpg

There was plenty more cool shit there. I just suck at getting pics : /

I agree BUT I would've liked it a lot more if it had less "going on" 

It was so busy with bolt on this & stick on that. I couldn't get past all the BS to really appreciate it more. 

That diesel 620 was rad!  I been wanting to see one (and want one) for a while. 

How many of you out there think we should do another swapmeet/show this year. Maybe end of september or beginning of october? Im leaning towards September 28th. This will be a Great way to end Summer 2013!!!! :thumbup: Open to suggestions on locations ,keep in mind we need to try and stay in the middle of sac and the bay. Or we can do it at my usual spot in manteca.  Let me know

How many of you out there think we should do another swapmeet/show this year. Maybe end of september or beginning of october? Im leaning towards September 28th. This will be a Great way to end Summer 2013!!!! :thumbup: Open to suggestions on locations ,keep in mind we need to try and stay in the middle of sac and the bay. Or we can do it at my usual spot in manteca.  Let me know

Yes please,

Manteca works, 28SEP works too!

I'm definitely in for another towards the end of summer!  BUT 9/28 is JCCS in Long Beach.  I'm pretty sure there's a good handful of us rolling down...