!!!!!MAY 17th,2014!!!!!***Datsloco's 10th Annual Datsun/Nissan Swapmeet Car Show*** !!!!!5/17/2014!!!!!

Datsloco

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definitely in for another towards the end of summer!  BUT 9/28 is JCCS in Long Beach.  I'm pretty sure there's a good handful of us rolling down...

oohhh jccs is that day :crying:

maybe a week or 2 after jccs, when everybody comes back pumped up from jccs fever

i might make jccs this year, is registration up?

Manteca was a good spot for me.... I just didnt like being so far away from the show...i think the swap meet should of been adjusted to fit the show a little better other than that it was a really cool show.

Sorry but i try to keep the vendors in their own section and the show cars in another. This way there is no accidents with parts falling on cars and normally i get a way bigger crowd then i did this year and it works better this way. Also if your selling parts its always good to come early to get a good spot otherwise you end up far away cuz it fills up quick.

wish there was someplace where vehicles could b parked on grass(not so hot).   couple more bathrooms would be nice.

:baby: Was it to hot for you? Were you melting? It wasnt even that hot this year. And if you want to pitch in we can get as many toilets as you need lol

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thinking of doing a 2nd swapmeet this year. Hows the first or second weekend in October sound? :w00t: If I get 10 + vendors to reserve a spot then its on like donkey kong. :hyper:  

I will play vendor, I got three hotwheels, two key chains and some 240z steelies I might part with...                :frantics:

Changed my mind, keeping the steelies collection intact.

Edited by kgb

Find out those dates buddy. I need you guys there it wouldnt be the same without you guys

seems like the vacation will be late sept to early oct but the boss is planning it and I wont know for a while when the dates are

hopefully I can find out soon but he is kind of a last minute planner and since I don't have to ask for the time off it will be when he sais go