!!!!!MAY 17th,2014!!!!!***Datsloco's 10th Annual Datsun/Nissan Swapmeet Car Show*** !!!!!5/17/2014!!!!!

Datsloco

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok no prob. So may 4th is already locked in but if you still need help Justin just let me know. Im sure i can find time in my crazy schedule to help with your swap.

I may try and get started on removal next weekend. Jen's birthday and super bowl this weekend. I know it's a long drive but if you feel up to it I wouldn't turn down a hand.

• Like 1

Whoa Gino, If you are moving it up to February then you may need to come help me get this new engine in.

Not worried about the drive just got to make time lol. With work and datsun customer jobs im always busy. I have 3 swaps im working on now and a suspension and brake upgrade job. So thats what im doing on the weekends and some nights after i get home from work on the weekdays. Im gonna have to take a weekend off soon lol

• Like 1
Not worried about the drive just got to make time lol. With work and datsun customer jobs im always busy. I have 3 swaps im working on now and a suspension and brake upgrade job. So thats what im doing on the weekends and some nights after i get home from work on the weekdays. Im gonna have to take a weekend off soon lol

Sounds like you need to finish that all up and take a break for a little family time.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

YOUNG DATSUN HEAD NEEDS HELP ..we need 71 240Z parts.. Just bought a fixer upper for my 18 yr old son's first car .. willing to trade some 510 stuff for.. headlight trim... Valance...console..rear hatch vents..side mirror..any  wheels and tires for the z.. I have a complete 69 510 grill... SU carbs.. and other items...I'm looking for someone who has old 240z parts collecting dust..over abundance.. and wants to help a young datsun head out! he's a great kid.. doing fantastic in school 3.8 gpa..in theatre..He has never used drugs/alcohol ..he IS however corrupted by the datsun fever folks...he eats ,sleeps, breaths, and dreams about his car that sits in the driveway.. "one day" he says..  were not the richest people on the planet so any donations or price breaks will be apprieciated ... I'm turning to my Datsun family for help..

CAM01502_zpsffaee1d5.jpeg

YOUNG DATSUN HEAD NEEDS HELP ..we need 71 240Z parts.. Just bought a fixer upper for my 18 yr old son's first car .. willing to trade some 510 stuff for.. headlight trim... Valance...console..rear hatch vents..side mirror..any wheels and tires for the z.. I have a complete 69 510 grill... SU carbs.. and other items...I'm looking for someone who has old 240z parts collecting dust..over abundance.. and wants to help a young datsun head out! he's a great kid.. doing fantastic in school 3.8 gpa..in theatre..He has never used drugs/alcohol ..he IS however corrupted by the datsun fever folks...he eats ,sleeps, breaths, and dreams about his car that sits in the driveway.. "one day" he says.. were not the richest people on the planet so any donations or price breaks will be apprieciated ... I'm turning to my Datsun family for help..

YOUNG DATSUN HEAD NEEDS HELP ..we need 71 240Z parts.. Just bought a fixer upper for my 18 yr old son's first car .. willing to trade some 510 stuff for.. headlight trim... Valance...console..rear hatch vents..side mirror..any wheels and tires for the z.. I have a complete 69 510 grill... SU carbs.. and other items...I'm looking for someone who has old 240z parts collecting dust..over abundance.. and wants to help a young datsun head out! he's a great kid.. doing fantastic in school 3.8 gpa..in theatre..He has never used drugs/alcohol ..he IS however corrupted by the datsun fever folks...he eats ,sleeps, breaths, and dreams about his car that sits in the driveway.. "one day" he says.. were not the richest people on the planet so any donations or price breaks will be apprieciated ... I'm turning to my Datsun family for help..

Check out my instagram @franciscobmx I got some 240z s

YOUNG DATSUN HEAD NEEDS HELP ..we need 71 240Z parts.. Just bought a fixer upper for my 18 yr old son's first car .. willing to trade some 510 stuff for.. headlight trim... Valance...console..rear hatch vents..side mirror..any  wheels and tires for the z.. I have a complete 69 510 grill... SU carbs.. and other items...I'm looking for someone who has old 240z parts collecting dust..over abundance.. and wants to help a young datsun head out! he's a great kid.. doing fantastic in school 3.8 gpa..in theatre..He has never used drugs/alcohol ..he IS however corrupted by the datsun fever folks...he eats ,sleeps, breaths, and dreams about his car that sits in the driveway.. "one day" he says..  were not the richest people on the planet so any donations or price breaks will be apprieciated ... I'm turning to my Datsun family for help..

Hey bro i dont mind you putting this ad here at all you know we are like brothers but i think you would get more hits if you put the ad under parts wanted. Just saying! See you soon :thumbup: The only thing i think i have left for a z is a driveline. You guys can have it if u need it. I'd like to come by and check out the z somtime too

already posted it in parts wanted.. We have been waiting for the swap meet to get most of our parts.. already have an order to ran-man.. apologies if I got off topic or caused any confusion.. just wanted everyone to know.. this young Datsun head will be looking for parts for his 70 240 Z at this swap meet...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...