!!!!!MAY 17th,2014!!!!!***Datsloco's 10th Annual Datsun/Nissan Swapmeet Car Show*** !!!!!5/17/2014!!!!!

Datsloco

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wrong... I'm already cleared for the day, and me and the gf will be heading over hopefully problemless.

However... I might need your... existing welding skills to put rails on a new set of Miata seats. The one I have now is all caddywompus and torn.

So if I end up picking up a set, prepare for some welding that may or may not kill me one day. :lol:

does karma play into being forced into a reserve weekend at Travis AFB? fuuuu.... dude, i would have been there in a heartbeat.... i sent my wife and son instead, in the mazda3... its the best i could do.. sorry.

That skyline was.. there is no word good enough to describe it.

Whoever you are, come back!

Lol Thank you.

The car was filthy. I drove it to Bonneville Salt Flats not too long ago and hadn’t washed it since. The event was lots of fun and got to meet some new people. Next time I’ll bring the C10.

Who remembers the Modesto Classics meet? The host's friend owns the Kenmeri.

Yes, James and I are good friends. We actually decided to team up and host another event. If you liked seeing the Kenmeri. Please come out to our Skyline Gathering 7.1.2012. There will be various other Vintage Skylines and all Pre 1986 Japanese classics are welcome. The ratsun community always shows a lot of support so please come & enjoy the event.

Here are the details.

http://community.rat...gathering-7112/

thats Ivan's skyline he is from the bay area and he can get the nostaljic hero maggasine is some one needs one

Hector please come out to the next event James and are hosting. I know you know a lot of people so please spread the word.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

does karma play into being forced into a reserve weekend at Travis AFB? fuuuu.... dude, i would have been there in a heartbeat.... i sent my wife and son instead, in the mazda3... its the best i could do.. sorry.

I think i met your wife and kid at my meet. I remember her saying you were on base and you couldnt get away. Im planning another one for may 4th and possibly one sooner if we can find a place to throw it at lol. Anyways maybe i will see you at the next one. Take care

• Like 1
would you be down to have it modesto i might have a spot its huge. i just gotta ask the owner.

Yeah im down. Check with the owner and if he says its cool id like to check it out and we can do one in feb sometime. Thanks buddy. Let me know

• Like 1