!!!!!MAY 17th,2014!!!!!***Datsloco's 10th Annual Datsun/Nissan Swapmeet Car Show*** !!!!!5/17/2014!!!!!

Datsloco

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention all my datsun peeps. We are planning on doing a video to represent our datsuns and our name. If you wish to be in the video you must own a datsloco shirt and have the sticker on your ride. For those who havent yet purchased one please contact me for your order. I am getting more shirts and stickers made now. I also need your sizes for the shirts. 2092985130 or email me at datsloco@gmail.com. thanks!

Attention all my datsun peeps. We are planning on doing a video to represent our datsuns and our name. If you wish to be in the video you must own a datsloco shirt and have the sticker on your ride. For those who havent yet purchased one please contact me for your order. I am getting more shirts and stickers made now. I also need your sizes for the shirts. 2092985130 or email me at datsloco@gmail.com. thanks!

I need a sticker for the blue 510!!!

Not sure if any of us are going yet but thanks for asking :-). My car is still apart so i dont think i will be going myself but maybe others will. You guys have fun and take alot of pics. Show oregon how we do it in the bay ;-)

All I know is I am new to the whole event thing . But search any datsun YouTube video and you guys have the sweetest gatherings! Great turn outs sweet rides for days ! And I hope someday I can make it to one of your events .

Canby or not ! Way to represent !

• Like 2
  • 8 months later...