Ratsun zodiac signs?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My mom was way into the zodiac thing, i remember as a kid all those small grocery store astrological magazines..

..But my dad was even more into the pyramid stuff i remember him having his high school woodshop class make exact replicas is the great pyramids so they could put apples and razorblades in them, to see if the pyramids had special powers,,( yes razorblades ,,it was that long ago ),, as a class project. It might have been because the King Tut`s stuff was on it`s first tour with a stop at the Seattle science center....But it was more likely he was / is a nut.. :lol: :lol:

Smoking20Crab.jpg

Many years ago I was coming into work late in the day from a job and the boss was in his office bent over books and charts. He looked up sheepishly and said 'do you know what I'm doing?' I said 'you're casting a horoscope' And indeed he was! Let me preface this story by explaining that Herman was the type of boss who complained constantly and bitterly that the world and everyone in it was there simply to fuck him over. He never trusted anyone, and always checks your work.... what we now call a micro-manager type. He had no problem taking advantage of someone else as 'they would fuck me if they had the chance' was his attitude for everything. Usually if something went wrong for him or the company I figured it was just a month end karma adjustment.

So anyway he proceeds to show me his charts, books, signs and calculations explaining this was how he guided himself through life and business. He explained how he had just found out why there had been this big fuck-up the month before and what cosmological forces were in play that caused it. He was quite pleased with himself.

Me? Hell I figured that if the casting of a horoscope could guide you towards good things and avoid bad things then why didn't it warn him about the problem last month in advance???? All the info was there.

So I look at signs of the zodiac as not even slightly amusing with their vague daily messages which like Nostradamus, could be interpreted five different ways. I remember the '70s... "Hey baby, what's your sign?" (like it really mattered because you were going to drill her anyway)

So, what sign would I be if you didn't know my birthrate. Is there a sign under which post whores are born?