mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well Moises is at it again today,one of the coils has a hair line fracture from the factory or shipping and the shaft keeps falling out from the puck,so no problem John will fix that and the coils got to go back to AEM for warranty,and we will get back at it again.And then Moises can finish the sync and off to tuners hopefully.

Well Moises is at it again today,one of the coils has a hair line fracture from the factory or shipping and the shaft keeps falling out from the puck,so no problem John will fix that and the coils got to go back to AEM for warranty,and we will get back at it again.And then Moises can finish the sync and off to tuners hopefully.

I tried putting it back in but it dropped again while trying to sync it.

Yea but i want it done right to,no duct tape for me.And actually its all done just need to modify the dist,and 1 of the coils seems to have a crack from the factory or while packaging,its all good.

What's wrong with duct tape?

I had a buddy use duct tape on his hangglider wing when some Japanese gal thought plastic surveyors tape was for tying down her glider, a thermal came threw and lifted her glider up and put it down on his wing tip, it ripped a big hole in his wing, he taped it up with duct tape and flew 70 miles, his longest flight he had ever flown, if it's good enough for aeronautical uses, it good enough for your POS.  <_<  :hmm:  :huh:  ;)  :)  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

What's wrong with duct tape?

I had a buddy use duct tape on his hangglider wing when some Japanese gal thought plastic surveyors tape was for tying down her glider, a thermal came threw and lifted her glider up and put it down on his wing tip, it ripped a big hole in his wing, he taped it up with duct tape and flew 70 miles, his longest flight he had ever flown, if it's good enough for aeronautical uses, it good enough for your POS.  <_<  :hmm:  :huh:  ;)  :)  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

No thanks,in a pinch maybe not for permanent use.